Tripadvisor
Columbia
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews cracker barrel stay there again gas mo missouri
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Friendly and very fast service the young lady there on Friday evenings is very nice and she gets me checked in quick even if I don’t have a reservation because I stay there a lot. When I bring my service dog the office people are very nice as well which makes it great

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Made reservation on line with no issues. Pretty easy access off interstate, close to gas and food. Plenty of parking. Friendly check in. Room was clean. No issues involving sleep. Breakfast is a bit skimpy but doable: sausage gravy, biscuits, yogurt, waffle iron, coffee, apples, 2 brands of cold cereal. Juice machine was out of order.

Very functional but doable. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2019

If there are other hotel options available to you, stay at one of them. I was given a dirty room and when I went back to the front desk to get a different room, the clerk did not seem surprised at all the room was dirty.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2019

We were in town for my husband’s Uncle’s visitation. Due to the fact it was Mizzou’s homecoming, rooms were very expensive. We have to come back this week for his Uncle’s celebration of life and we are not staying there. The room rate for this Saturday is in $60-80 range and we paid $172 last Friday (one night stay ) . I find this outrageous! The bed was so uncomfortable, none of us really slept and had to travel 5 hours back home the next day on barely any sleep. The blankets were rough and dirty. I had my children use their own blankets from home and we slept in our clothes ( not our pjs ) in order to stay warm and we did want to use the blankets. The breakfast was disgusting. There was crockpot gravy ! Really ??? I paid $172 for this one night stay. I cannot recommend your facility and I am considering reporting you to the better business bureau for price gouging. You should be ashamed of yourselves. We had to be there for circumstances we could not control and were taken advantage of. And now we have to come this weekend and we are staying at the Drury Inn for $144.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Clean and comfortable. The lady at the front desk was very nice. The price was too high but it was a busy weekend and was in high demand. It doesn't usually cost as much as it did. Overall, it was a nice stay and we enjoyed ourselves.

Date of stay: September 2019