“Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Columbia
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The room was clean but did not smell fresh. Was not greeted as a Gold member or asked about my reward choices at check in, had to ask for my bottled water. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inn's and would rate this one at average.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Caniah S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2015

Dear Mark T,

I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand the freshness of the room was of concern during your stay. guest satisfaction is our hotel's priority; therefore, I have brought your comments to our hotel team to resolve this situation. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Right at the interstate exit, friendly front desk staff and a clean comfortable room is how you will find the Hampton Inn in Columbia Mo. A well lit parking lot extends a feeling of safety for your vehicle too. The breakfest was plentiful and packed with variety. Good coffee and go cups finished the morning. Thanks Hampton, you got me ready for my next day of travel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our stay was excellent. Nice room, comfortable bed, HD TV, friendly staff, nice fitness room, and a large variety of choices for our complimentary breakfast. It is just off interstates 63 and 70. There are gas stations and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The Columbia Hampton is the place to stay! The rooms are always clean. The staff is always friendly and inviting and the breakfast is hot, tasty and served by someone that greets you like an old friend. While not particularly "fancy" you certainly lack for nothing that the weary traveler might want for a good night's rest and warm meal for the road.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Nice, clean hotel. Stayed at other Hampton Inns and this one was up to their high standards. It was right off the interstate, but I did not hear any interstate traffic from my room (facing the interstate). Lots of places you can walk to to eat as well.

I was there for a baseball tournament for my son and the kids realy enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool. The nice thing about the pool set up is there is an outdoor patio that connects to the pool so the parents were able to hang outside while the kids got to play in the pool.

No complaints - would stay there again.

Room Tip: Could select a room not facing the interstate - but I could not hear the interstate so not sure it...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Extremely courteous staff greets you in the lobby. The beds, pillows, and comforters feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. The hot breakfast is one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. Once again, the staff at breakfast were extremely courteous and asked if there was anything they could do to help. The rooms are very quiet inside, spacious, and upscale.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We went through Columbia in May in our effort to get out of the storm from the tornado that hit Moore, Ok.2 days before. It was dark at 3:30 pm and raining and blowing so hard we couldn't see to drive. We stopped with no reserv. asked if they had a room on the 1st floor.He said they only had one and it was a suite which they gave me with a smile, a cup of hot coffee,and charged me only what a reg.room would cost.I felt safe & well cared for.

• Stayed: May 2013