“The location is perfect, but the cost was very expensive!”

Motel 6 Columbia - East
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I really wish the price for a week -extended stay - was much cheaper. It would also help if there was an extended stay for a month's time. I wish there was a kitchen like Super 8 has, but the convience is nice.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed one night, rolled in with no reservation. Got a room w/senior discount for $49. Room was clean, bed and pillows were great. It was the best night's sleep I had in 3 weeks. There's a TGIF very close and a grocery store with a good selection of fruit and veggies and a wine store as well. It's just off I-90 but the road noise wasn't bad, and my room faced the freeway. Staff was helpful and professional. I don't know about breakfast because I didn't participate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Goddessgran
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

It is a nice clean place we use this facility for our guest/visitor on regular basis. Every one highly recommended
Rooms are big, bed and other furniture is well kept. Linen are cleaned. Every room has LCD TV with microwave and Refrigerator. Free WiFi Nd newly renovated swimming pool. Front desk staff are well behave and house keeping staffs are cooperative and good.
It is located a block from the interstate 70 Exit 128A. Columbia is university of Missouri main campus, home of Tiger.
Recommend this facility to all for short comfortable stay. It is great value for your money.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Tradcraft1
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here for one night on 4-15-13. The property is in excellent condition, clean and attractive. The staff was courteous and helpful. The bed was quite comfortable. It was easy to find and close to a lot of restaurants, and right off the highway. An outstanding value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anita B
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We got here at just after 1am and so we didn't pay attention to much but everything looked clean and the room was comfortable. The thermostat kept the room at a great temperature. The shower had great water pressure and temperature. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ambo616
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had to be in Columbia Mo. on a Mon. & Tues. Stayed at Motel 6 East. The price was right since I got so many discounts for being older. The room was clean, with a full sized couch, large table & chairs. The TV was not so good but it's a roof over your head. I can't see paying a big price for a room for one night. Got other things to spend my money on. If I have to go back to Columbia I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank steviejenkins
Reviewed November 30, 2012

11-27-12 I stayed at the Motel 6 East in Columbia, MO. It was to say the worst motel stay..ever! I have photos of the disgusting state of my room. There were pee stains on the bed (human and hike marks from a dog), poop marks on the sheets, and at least a 5 year accumulation of dust on the sprinklers (literally dirt hanging down from the sprinklers). The night we checked in we were all burnt and did not inspect our room before crashing out. After waking and finding the nastyness I brought it to the front desk's attention and asked for a manager after being told I peed my bed and my elderly father must have pooped himself. I was mortified this would be said. I asked to speak to the manager again only to be told that I had to check out by 11 am and the manager wouldnt be in until after noon. I called the 800 number out of frustration with the front desk. Customer support assured me they would contact the manager and make sure he would call me. He never did. I called him the next day (11-28-12) He said he would look into the matter...another 24 hours he still hasnt called and I call him. He tells me I have been added to a DNR (do not rent) list and I would have to call the 800 number he couldnt speak with me. I call the 800 number again and am told they dont know why he wont speak to me. The manager filed and "incident" report and said I was combative. Yes I was upset!! Customer support now tells me (11-30-12) that they dont know why Jake the manager wont talk to me but they will "look into it". Shame on you Motel 6!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family