“Clean and comfy but noisy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia

Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a very convient location, and they accept pets. However, we ended up not bringing our pet...
I don't really know when it was last cleaned. It was nasty.
It had a bonus fridge and microwave, however there were leftovers from someone else's stay already in there.
they had the coffee maker. With old coffee still in it, including the icky filter.
And the pipes made a terrible sound for a minute or two after the toilet was flushed.

The towels were soft.
That is about it.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
baymont34546, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am deeply sorry you found your room less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

WEBB CITY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff were very nice, rooms decent. The breakfast was horrible. The buscuits were as hard as a rock and unetable. I went to the fitness room earl;y in the morning only to find out it didn't open until 9a. Makes no sense, especially if you are traveling for business. After 9a I went back several times but my key would not work in the door. Too many issues for me to go back to this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont34546, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear guest, thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am deeply sorry you found our breakfast and fitness room less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve, and we shall do our best to make your next trip more enjoyable and satisfactory.
LEES SUMMIT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I would like to write a good review but I can not. Several of our families had lots of trouble checking in due to a miscommunication between Columbia and Corporate. I on the other hand had not troubles checking in. When I arrive in my room it had such a strong smell of urine, I thought I had stepped into a nursing home. I should have complained and asked for another room, however, with all the troubles others had, I decided to just grin and bear it. In the shower I found a hair that was not mine and dirt on the floor. Won't be staying at another Baymont Hotel again. Best of luck to you all!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont34546, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Guest:Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Travelers are raving about these Columbia hotels