All reviews sports bar sports zone indoor and outdoor pools the hotel was fully booked two double beds coffee maker front desk staff business traveler fitness center rooms are nice free breakfast conference mo missouri pets refrigerator college
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This hotel is just I-70 and was a great place to stay. Front desk staff was superb - friendly and efficient. Room was clean and well kept. The convention center exhibit area was good but needed some further upkeep - paint, etc. but overall a nice place to have a tradeshow. Weather was snowy and very cold and the staff took good care of the parking lot and entry way. I had an appetizer in the bar/lounge area and was greeted by friendly staff. Food was OK. Overall a great experience and I would come back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Executive Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Dave S., Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us at the Holiday Inn. We always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative, so we may improve upon our guest's stay. We're so happy to hear you had a pleasant visit and enjoyed the tradeshow. If you find yourself in the area again, please come back and see us!

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Our tour stopped here for two nights. The hotel is enormous, but extremely comfortable with clean, spacious rooms, good beds and pillows, and great public spaces. The WiFi is strong and reliable. The workout room practically gym-sized and very well appointed. And the SportZone restaurant and bar has a limited but satisfying menu. The staff is helpful and supportive. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Executive Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

We are very excited you chose to stay with us during your time in Columbia! The great review you have given us is such a joy to hear. We're very happy you were able to take advantage of the restaurant, gym and WiFi. We hope to see you again on your next trip into town.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel many times! I have never had a bad experience with the room , the restaurant or the staff! I also love the new updates to the lobby and other area! The pool is not the nicest and doesn't have a hottub but overall it was a great experience ! The front desk was great and more then willing to help! I will return !

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Traveled solo
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Executive Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I set in the bar, the manager was seating next to me he was more worry about his friends getting drinks than the customers, my glass was empty for 8 min before the bartender ask me if I wanted another drink, she was too busy pleasing the manager and BSing with friends then taking care of custumer, the manager right next to me getting drunk in stead of watching the business. Buy the way it is 11:00 pm on Sat 7 Dec 2013.

Date of stay: December 2013
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Executive Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

We apologize for the manager in question. He was off duty but shouldn't have been there. Please note that this incident has been addressed and won't happen again. Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Clean, spacious rooms. JQueen beds seem to be doubles, but good mattresses, new bathroom with good water pressure. Lots of towels.

No hot water in shower. Reported to hotel by room phone. I was advised someone would be up "immediately." An hour later, no one arrived. I went downstairs to speak to the front desk and was told it was the boiler for our wing and it would be several hours. I wish I has been accurately advised of this initially.

At my request, I was provided access to another room with hot water, which I very much appreciated, but lost an hour from the lack of accurate communication initially.

There is a quiet floor (considering the number of visiting alumni for Mizzou games, a nice idea). But not offered when booking, so we used earplugs.

Overall condition of the hotel is clean, but a bit beat up. Probably hard to keep up with the abuse from rowdy game goers.

Staff was very cordial. Front desk was helpful.

Good exercise room. Nice lobby with a truly excellent build-your-own Bloody Mary bar.

Lots of parking.

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank AEBlumberg
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Executive Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay at our hotel. We are very sorry that we did not meet expectations and please know that we’re actively working on trying to improve on the facilities and communication throughout our property. We’ll keep your concerns in mind as we evaluate our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us the next time your travels bring you back to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.