Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
$154
$143
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$69
$84
Country Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$94
Staybridge Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$129
  • Restaurant
$99
$104
$101
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2012

You people who are giving this joint high reviews - what are you smoking? Or, as I suspect, are the owners gaming the reviews? This, my friends, is a dump. A very scary dump. (Employees who stand around aimlessly, look at you funny, and then follow you up the stairs. Long interior hallways that remind you of "The Shining." An eery parking lot that's largely hidden from the road and dimly lit.)

The rooms smell nasty, in that "don't think too hard about the smells we're covering up or you'll puke" way. And even the non-smoking rooms smell like smoke. I know because I had to change rooms after check-in, due to the smokey smell, and the second room was only mildly better than the first.

(Mech/Tech notes: The phones didn't work properly in either room. The shower spewed brown water when I first turned it on. But the wi-fi was super fast.)

Simply put, if I had a daughter, there's no way I would let her stay here. As they say about so many interstate dives, you'd be better off sleeping in your car at a rest stop.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank WingedLizard
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We have received comments about the smell and are working to keep the place fresh, as we desire to make your stop more relaxing. Please note that we have regular checks and maintenance so we can welcome guests at our best. We hope that next time you reconsider staying in our hotel.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

THIS HOTEL WAS RECENTLY PURCHASED BY SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR GUESTS the last time I stayed here in Nov 2011 it was bad and had roaches my sister lives there and told me of the new owner and convinced me to go again OH MY WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I stayed here on July 9 2012 they have just remodeled this hotel and it was very clean and no more bugs and it was very comfortable the bed was so welcoming and soft I missed breakfast because i did not want to get out of it there are many many amenities within 5 miles the indoor pool and hot tub are very inviting and clean I recommend it highly you will be glad you stayed here!

Room Tip: my tip for a good room is get one on the 2nd floor toward the front of building it seems that the 20 somethings like the first floor to be near the pool and can get quite loud lol they are a rowdy bunch however the management will tell them to be quiet after 9pm
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for a wonderful recommendation. We appreciate that you have given our hotel a second chance. This confirms our efforts to provide our guests with a satisfying experience are in effect. We would love to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is hands down, the dirtiest motel I have ever stayed at. The room my wife and I had was a non-smoking and smelled like a cigarette. The bathroom had stains on the wall that looked like blood. How the cleaning crew missed that, I am not sure. Overall a creepy and disgusting $80.00 down the drain. Spend the extra $10 and get a better motel.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed her for 4 days in the middle of March 2012. The motel wasn't impressive from the outside, but the room seemed newly updated, was very clean & quiet and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The bed appeared to be new, mattress was pillow-topped and very comfy, all linens were extremely clean.

Even tho you could tell it was an older building, everything was very updated and clean .. except for the outlets -- seemed to be only one on the wall with the TV so I had to ask about that problem -- was promptly remedied.

Very economical and conveniently located. I will stay there again this week.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Do not stay here.The online photos are misleading the photos of the main lobby are not even of this hotel! rooms were dirty, had roaches, had hair on the "clean" hand towel, also had stains on the comforter. It was so bad we checked out 15 minutes after checking in... and don't think of getting a refund.. The manager doesn't speak good english in his own words he said "we had a lot of people leave after 15 minutes so you have to ask for a refund before then" if that tells you anything!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business