“POOR Service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
columbia
“POOR Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

I have been here 4 times now. Each time I have waited, and waited, and waited on someone to greet/serve me. They are very slow and unnattentive there(except for Jina, herself). The first 2 times were at night, and better than my last two times. The daytime waiter/bartender seems to not worry about whether new customers are entering the restaurant. I asked him to turn the music down because it was so loud that I could not hear the person on the other end of my phone...his response? He has to have the music on for the guests!!! I suppose I was not condsidered a guest?!? I asked him for the check, because I had to get back to work. I waited five minutes before I finally layed some money down on the table and left, because I was already late because of him taking his sweet time. I am a server myself, and I know what it takes, and this last experience put me over the top. I may go back to Jina Yoos for the food, but not during the day when that guy is working. Talk about an aggravating lunch experience.

missouri
“salt lick--if you are watching your salt watch out!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

Everything that we had was extremely salty!! the crab raccoons,egg roll, dipping sauce, sandwich, and rice stir fry were sooooo salty!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
columbia, missouri
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2010

Jina Yoo's is far and above one of the finest restaurants in mid Missouri. Jina is there every night, and is a passionate perfectionist about creative food. She offers unique ingredients. The food is always fresh. The service is excellent, and the atmosphere top notch. The disgruntled comments on this site make no sense to me and may be posts by jealous asian restauranteers. Shame on them!
I guarantee you will love this place!

1 Thank dancindad
Joplin Missouri
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2009

This was a special night out. There were three of us. We were expecting something special. We were there early in the evening, and the manager was constantly fiddling with the window shades. We ordered Sumo noodle with grilled shrimp-$15, tilapia in soy ginger-$17 and blackened cod-$24. We had an appetizer of crab ragoon-$7.5, no alcohol, check was $63.50. Maybe we had a new waitress. She had to go and ask someone in the kitchen, twice about a menu questions we had. The presentation of the food was nice. Our waiteress didn't know what the red stuff was on top of the blackened cod (it was fried beets). The food tasted ok. We don't feel it was worth $63.50. Oh, good luck getting in the parking lot.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, Missouri
“Very interesting fusion...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2008

Very interesting fusion of dishes. Mexican/Asian anyone? French/Asian? Unique experience and great atmosphere.