“Awesome flavors”
Review of Sparky's

Sparky's
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Columbia
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sparky's makes all the own ice cream and they always have really interesting flavors (plus alcoholic ice creams). Right in the middle of the main thoroughfare of downtown Columbia, getting Sparky's and walking around makes for a fun night. My personal favorite is a 2-scoop hot fudge sundae with 1 scoop raspberry and 1 scoop irish cream. They are closed through the winter.

There are newer reviews for Sparky's

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Many varieties of creamy goodness, new options every day. All ice cream is made on site. In the heart of Columbia's District!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I love ice cream and have probably been to every ice cream place in Columbia! We enjoy that Sparky's has unique flavors. I like sea salt and chocolate the best! Last week I had some of the best cookies and cream ice cream I've ever had. It is also in the heart of downtown so we get ice cream and walk around outside. There is no a lot of seating inside to this is what I suggest.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The store has very odd decorations, but you can't beat the ice cream. While they may have some odd flavors (I recall locust once upon a time) they have other (less out there) great flavors. They also have very tasty adult milkshakes. Always a fun stop. They also offer pints you can take home.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Has the best and unusual variety of ice creams and sheberts in the area. Just be prepared to wait in line, because it's a very popular place!