We stayed here while visiting family. Good location, comfortable and clean rooms. The breakfast in the morning was good. They had oatmeal, egg and sausage patties, toast/bagles, fresh fruit, variety of cereals. The room was spacious and comfortable. Good value for the hotel. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're a business travelers,a vacationing family, a tour group or a prospective student, you're sure to find the comfortable accommodations and ideal location you need at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia, MO. The hotel's location near Interstate 70 places you an easy drive from the downtown area's vibrant District, where you can dine and shop before a Tigers game at the University of Missouri or a bike ride along the Katy Trail. Get energized for a busy day by working out in the on-site fitness center and dining at the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. If work brings you to the area, take advantage of the free high-speed Internet access, on-site business center and event facilities. Make your reservations online today and prepare for an unforgettable stay at the Country Inn & Suites Columbia. **Please note that the pool and whirlpool will be closed from February 24 to March 6th, 2014** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Columbia
- Country Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Country Inn Columbia
- Columbia Country Inn