All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy waffles stay there again easy access off the highway in town parking lot columbia mo carbs cereal clerk walmart microwave surgery couch pet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2019

I would not recommend this property to anyone. The outside condition is horrible, the rooms were disgusting, the bed were bad. There is absolutely nothing that was good about our stay at this location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada I, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia.i am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that the rooms were disgusting and you did not find anything good about your stay with us. please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences.

we appreciate the time you took to share your concerns and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2019

The room suited our needs - good value - overall clean and perfectly acceptable. Unfortunately there was an incident with someone who got in and was approaching and harassing guests. I called front desk and they were there immediately to take care of the situation. No other issues and I don't really feel that was their fault the person got in. It happens, no harm and was resolved appropriately.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2019

The WORST experience we have ever had at a hotel.
Spot on bedspread/ pubic hairs in bathtub and on floor/ dirt, goo and hair in corner of bathroom/ broken glass in doorway into hall. RUDE clerk, Alex, told us, “I doubt that will happen”, when we asked for a refund. Told another customer that he wouldn’t let her see a room because she wasn’t checked in and wouldn’t check her in because her address was in Columbia?? What??

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Breakfast included, pet-friendly, easy parking, convenient location, free wifi so good value for the price. Only negative was overly increased rate when I had to stay an extra night and asked front desk to book it versus online.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2019

We needed a place after a long day of driving, saw this hotel on Google maps and it was wonderful. The staff was so kind and helpful. Easy on and off of interstate. Room was very clean, comfy beds, very quite hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ramadacolumbia, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia.
I am particularly pleased that you are happy with our staff and you enjoyed your stay and you liked the location. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.