“Best Value in Columbia”

Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed February 24, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadacolumbia, General Manager at Ramada Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband's mother is in the hospital with a serious illness. We requested a room with short distance of walking. I did not even have to explain that we were disabled, and they gave us an handicapped room, which was perfect for us. They even gave us a rate they provide for situations like ours. I recommended it to other family who have to travel from out of town. It was perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadacolumbia, General Manager at Ramada Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Valerie,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey.We are very glad that we were able to accomodate your needs with the stay. Your feedback is very important to us. We always try to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Thanks again and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 573 443 4141.
Dhara Patel

Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 18, 2013

there were 3 of us in the room. 2 in a wonderful king size bed and one in a sofa bed. Unfortunately I had the sofabed. It was awful. The springs in the mattress were pointed everywhere and I got little sleep. The mattress was probably used as a jumping jack practice bed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This Columbia, MO, Ramada Inn (with red roof), at Hwy 63 @ I-70, looks new, but it's not. They have remodeled and it looks like new. Very clean, modern, non-smoking King room, with dark wooden furniture. And, most important of all, besides cleanliness, the bed was soft. With this visit, midweek, it was only $55; best bargain I've found yet. This is a college town, but I found out a lot of people stay here for people in one of the 9 hospitals in the area. Highly recommend - looks like a new building, inside and out.

Room Tip: Always be nice, talk calmly and be friendly. I always seem to get discounts off the price while not...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank UTguy44
Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad R
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I am an extensive business traveler and I only list those things important to business travelers. So in bullet format here are the things I feel are important about this hotel.

PROS
Good location right off the highway
Ample parking
Restaurants within walking distance
Hotel and room are very clean and tastefully decorated.
Luggage stand in room
Fast Internet
Comfortable bed and thick pillows
Thick high quality linens and towels
Iron and board in room

Cons
Desk clerk was unprofessional and yammered on about his workout routine that left him in pain. Too much information. Just give me my key, I am tired and want to relax.

BIG BIG NO NO, there was no hot water in the morning. I had to take a less than luke warm shower in the morning and quickly get out and dry off to warm up. I would have given this property four dots if not for this.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Corey M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. I am directing my maintenance staff to follow through with all the rooms with the concerns that you have raised in the survey. And also I am working with my front desk staff on being professional with their interaction. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. Hopefully, you give us another chance in the future.
Dhara Patel