“Amazing”

Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The steaks here are the best I've had and yet every time I walk in here it's a big juicy burger I crave. The Philly Cheese Steaks are also supposed to be amazing I've heard from one family member and one friend.

1  Thank HanShotFirst

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were on our way to Yellowstone from Alabama and extremely tired and hungry. After reading the reviews from Tripadvisor, we decided to give G & D Steak House a try. The staff was extremely friendly, and the restaurant was very clean. The Rib-eye was one of the best I've ever had, and I've had a bunch. You won't be disappointed here!

1  Thank airport123
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We really like everything about this place. Food is terrific, cooked to order in the kitchen up front for all to see. Prices are reasonable, service is quick and friendly. We just love to go to places where the staff obviously likes to work there, and that's obvious here. Why would anybody go to the chain places that surround it?

1  Thank Z25_MN6
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

High quality food fast and cheap. Steaks are delicious and the best baked potato in town. Gyros and greek salads are also amazing.

1  Thank Cwyatt145
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't think of one negative comment. Super delicious food, awesome service, very clean. Other restaurants could learn from them.

1  Thank Kelli M