“Not the best I've had”

Ranked #2 of 404 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Shakespeare's Pizza... where the pizzas are round, the pepperonis are all right-side-up, and all the pint glasses clink at a perfect C-sharp.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Some in Columbia say you can't leave town without eating at Shakespeare's Pizza. I say yes you can. I don't find it to be off the hook by any means. But I've eaten Chicago pizza and that's off the hook.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Easy walk from campus with prompt service - good choices for pizza toppings and beverages. will go back.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Breakfast bacon, sausage, onions, pepper cheese, wheat crust. Remember those words and you'll be a happy diner. I eat at Booche's and pick up my Shake's to go...it'll make any car smell better, too!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We hit Shakespeare's on a football Saturday so it was hopping. Long wait, but well worth it. Took in a football game on the big screen until our pizza was ready. Just delicious....thin crust...yummy sauce and just the right amount of cheese. Just like I remembered when I was back in school. There's a reason that restaurants like Shakespeare's stay in business for a long time. They have mastered their craft.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

this is a wonderful college hangout with a unique style both in the help and decor-Pizza is wonderful with fresh ingredients and wonderful crust. -Watch them make your pizza while you wait