“One of the best burgers in town!”

Addison's An American Grill
Ranked #9 of 394 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Columbia, Missouri, United States
“One of the best burgers in town!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the food and service have always been good. There burgers are great and, if you want something a little fancier, their steaks and seafood are delicious. In fact, I don't think I have had anything that wasn't totally enjoyable!

• Visited February 2013

st louis mo
“really good”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

nachos bianca is worht driving 100 miles for very stark decor good cold beer very nice service hard for me to order anything but the nachos but the rest of the family have really enjoyed their meals every time we've gone there

Visited July 2012
Fulton, Missouri
“A limited menu...”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This restaurant has a rather limited menu for food, though they have a bar so their drinks list isn't lacking. I ordered the Diablo Shrimp Pasta, mild, and it was good. I recommend that dish. The service wasn't very good. A friend had ice and soda spilled down her back because a waitress chose to refill her drink over her head. The waitress did not apologize and instead said, "You're fine." The service could definitely be better!

• Visited February 2013
Saint Louis Missouri
“Really good”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My children have been attending Columbia, Mo colleges one after another for 11 years now, and Addisons is always on the favorites list. The Nachos bianco are out of this world! Everything we have ever ordered has been very good. The broccoli side with asiago cheese.........mmm. The service is very good. The draft beer selection is great too! We love coming here! This is where one of our sons selected for his graduation dinner.

• Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food. Casual dining.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a party of five on a Friday night and got seated right away. This is unusual though since it was early January. I don't know what a normal Friday night would be like with all of the colleges in session.
We parked on the street so I can't say if they had their own parking lot.
This is casual dining so there wasn't much ambiance. Nice mural art on what seemed like 20ft. ceilings. Kind of a warehouse feel.
The menu had a nice variety and all of us got something different. Burger, salads, and pasta. Everyone finished their selection and was satisfied.
The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I saw families, couples and friends out together.
I would go here again.