“Always Good”

Ranked #15 of 397 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food and service is consistently good. It's one of those places that seems to always have a crowd and good energy and somehow that makes it fun. Excellent appetizers....ask the server for their recommendations.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Addisons has Great food and ....good service. this makes for a nice place to take someone to for an evening out. I found the food and service to be great and the priceses charged to be fair for what we got. A nice experience.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We chose this over a chain restaurant. The food was fine- was hoping for more upscale cuisine. I get annoyed when I order a steamed vegetable and it comes drowning in a butter cream sauce (should've figured this out from their photo). I ordered Ahi Tuna called "sushi grade". Hmmm, not convinced.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Restaurant was very loud- food good but staff cold, distant and unconcerned. A lot of attitude. Not as much attitude as Sophia's, their sister restaurant, but still very disappointing. I would never go to either of them again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place came recommended to us by a shop owner while walking around downtown. It did not disappoint, I cannot remember the exact name, but the nachos we had as an appetizer were amazing. Give it a try if your in the area.