WINNER WONDERLAND

Main Squeeze
Ranked #12 of 380 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Main Squeeze Natural Foods Cafe is what happened when a love of food and a passion for sustainability met a community filled with hungry, loving people. At Main Squeeze we are celebrating a decade of serving healthy and delicious all-natural foods. Super fresh and tasty food and drinks are central to our success, but we think it's our mission that keeps folks coming back.
Chicago, IL
“Lots of vegetarian and vegan options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

A large menu of yummy wraps, salads, sandwiches. Very good breakfast options too. Fresh smoothies and juices...most of which are pretty good, though a little pricey.

Visited July 2012

Albuqueruqe, NM
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Main Squeeze serves outstanding organic, healthy REAL food. And it is super tasty! Even the non-vegetarian can find something yummy here. My faves are the Buddha Bowl, the sandwiches (especially the tempe rueben), and the soups. Oh! And desserts! The ambience is lovingly local and bright-funky-cool with local artists' work often displayed on the walls. I eat here regularly when I travel to Columbia.

• Visited March 2013
Kansas City
“Food zen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love this restaurant - delicious vegetarian and vegan fare. My one problem is that their "Buddha Bowl" (steamed veggies and tofu with a delicious sauce) is so good that that's what I always get! So, I haven't tried much else. Although, I did get a couple of bowls of soup during this trip. Both were fantastic! Also, love the quirky table markers : )

Visited March 2013
La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Good place to eat even of you're not a vegetarian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I'm not a vegetarian myself but I have to say I enjoyed my meal there a great deal. The food's organic and they have lots of choices. Their chili is very good, although as a foreigner who's not used to spicy meals I must say even the "mild" was not mild for me. Great atmosphere and good price.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ailin M
Columbia, Missouri
“Calling all hippies...and hippie wannabes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Where else can you find a shot of wheatgrass? The food here is vegan, local, and delish - what a gem in the sea of GMO-laden restaurant fare.

Visited January 2013