“Usually a 5 star”

Ranked #1 of 395 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The atmosphere and food are usually very good. Went here for a special dinner. Everything was excellent as usual except the meat seemed to be tough.

There are newer reviews for C C 's City Broiler

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I normally don't take the time to write reviews but I thought I would since I almost did not eat here because of a couple of bad recent reviews. I have been to many steakhouses throughout the US. This is one of the best. All food was cooked as ordered and service was impeccable and prompt. I don't get to Columbia often but I will make a point of visiting this fine establishment again.

2  Thank William W
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We used to go to the old depot on Cherry. We had not been for quite a while. We made a special trip to Columbia just to eat at CC's. It was just as good. Bartender, Dawn, was very friendly and makes a darn good Martini. Our server, O'Ryan was just great. Our steaks were as good as we remember. When we mentioned we had come to Columbia just to eat there, Scott
came out to great us. There is no better place to eat!!

1  Thank NLV10
Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a disappointment! I went here because of the reviews on TripAdvisor but the place did NOT live up to expectations. When I arrived I was told I would have to wait 30 minutes for a table or I could order/eat at the bar. I chose the bar. I ordered a drink and ordered my dinner. Thirty minutes later I ordered another drink and inquired about the status of my dinner since I had not even received my salad. I was told there was a party in the next room and they were running behind. Forty five minutes after I arrived I told the waitress that I would like my dinner to go. A large crowd had gathered around the bar and there was no way I was going to eat dinner there with the noise and people bumping into me while squeezing in to get to the bar and ordering their drinks. After one hour of waiting and not even receiving my salad, I paid the waitress far more than what the bill would have been and started to leave. She asked me if I was sure that I wanted to leave. I told her that I was sure. She took the money and never apologized or said thank you. This place does not deserve to be in business and unless things change, it won't last. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!'

8  Thank WashburnGrad
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I just wanted to say that the service we received at this restaurant was TERRIBLE. When my boyfriend and I first sat down, the first thing one of the workers said to us was "are you guys high? You're smiling an awful lot." I was extremely offended. We had come to CC's to enjoy ourselves, not be accused of doing drugs. And later another worker came to clear our table, and he accused us of stealing a fork. He might have been joking, but it wasn't funny. The food was fine, but the service was so bad that we will never go back again.

7  Thank KBB08