“Great Service”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ordered a steak. Danielle was our server, she was super kind, knew all of the menu items we asked questions about and kept our glasses full the whole time. I am going to make sure and ask for her if we go to Outback again. Our appetizer came out fast and our food was good, Danielle was EXCELLENT. She's very pretty and has a beautiful smile and a good server, (usually not things that servers have). I have sat at the bar before and had terrible service and they didnt care to get my food out quickly, but my waitress was on top of everything. Great Experience, THANK YOU SO MUCH DANIELLE!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The place needs a face lift. Food was good but the not up the typical level of other Outback locations.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

In my opinion, Outback is overrated much like the Grand Cru restaurant. There are better places to spend your meal $$. On my last visit the steak was tough and stringy. Guess the best part of it is still the onion!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The first time I ever ate at an outback I was not impressed. However, after they got up and going things quickly started going up hill fast. Our visit last week was exceptional to say the least. I love the pork chops, they have a great spice and are grilled to perfection without drying out. Very few restaurants can cook pork without drying it out, but pork can be cooked medium without any health risks. I love it so much, I order two chops so I can take one home for the next day.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Walking distance from Comfort Suites, good service and menu.

Manager introduced himself and had small conversation with us. Waitress Julie was very efficient and professional. Knew what she was doing.