“Lots of Affordable Choices!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #10 of 387 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Fulton, Missouri
“Lots of Affordable Choices!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was my first visit to the Cheddar's chain and I was very impressed! The food was excellent, they had a lot to choose from, large portions at a very affordable price, the atmosphere was very nice, and the service was nearly impeccable. I ordered the Cornbreaded Catfish with fries and coleslaw. The cole slaw was excellent (it's usually very hard to find good cole slaw in a restaurant! The battered onion rings for an appetizer were terrific too!

• Visited December 2012

St. Louis
“Great Food, Atmosphere at Fantastic Price”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

After skipping Cheddar's several times due to people having to wait outside, we eventually hit a time when we could get a table. No wonder!
We walked into a very clean and well appointed space with modern decorations, the most prominent being a large, slowly rotating rod over the ceiling waving wicker fans. More decoration than functional, to be sure. A great touch to top off a very welcoming atmosphere.
Our waitress, Andrea (?) was delightful. Always smiling, answering our questions about the menu, even laughing at our jokes... poor kid. We tipped her around 25% -- well deserved.
Then there's the menu. (http://www.cheddars.com/menus/columbia-xpcf/) I was shocked to find NOT ONE ITEM over $10 on the menu. The decorations alone warranted that. So I went ahead and ordered the Key West Chicken & Shrimp with sides of broccoli and baked potato (loaded). I almost never get shrimp -- too expensive. Almost afraid to take a taste, I took a bite and it was everything I could hope for -- wonderful! Cooked to perfection with an exquisite pineapple pico de gallo.
Our daughter moved to Columbia in August, so we'll be back to the city rather often. We don't have a Cheddar's at home, so we'll *definitely* be visiting the Columbia location whenever we're in town.

• Visited December 2012