“Great CoMo BBQ”

Lutz's Famous BBQ
Ranked #141 of 407 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really like their BBQ! I have only eaten BBQ sandwiches as I do not care for ribs but I think it's really great. Their sides, especially homemade potato chips, are delicious. For you BBQ affecionados this is no Oklahoma Joe's, Gates or Dreamland but it is good, solid BBQ that is definitely worth a visit when in CoMo.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

There are several bbq places but this one is special. They have a wide selection of sides, delicious pork steak sanswiches and good iced tea. Great, friendly service.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The ribs were basically inedible: dry, over seasoned, very nasty. Chicken was edible, but no pleasure to be had here.

I will never consider coming here again. This was among the worst meals I have ever had. Period.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

The burnt ends are awesome! And seriously, try their chips! Always yummy! The sides offered are extremely generous and I love the freshly brewed iced tea.

Been to Lutz's Famous BBQ? Share your experiences!