“Burgers with variety”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Columbia, Missouri
“Burgers with variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Standard burgers but also exotics. I order the half pound burger with pepper jack cheese....and put cheese on my fries.

Visited October 2012

steedman,mo
“His choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My Husband wanted to go there for part of his birthday.It was clean,small portions on our frys(which was the best part of meal,IMO).Kids screaming and trotting about,very cold in the part where we sat,slower service than I think it should have been,they were not overly busy. There was nothing special as far as the taste of the burger,just bigger,since I had to put the fixings on it of course that part was just right.It was not bad just hate to pay 25.00+ for 2 burgers,frys and sodas.Next visit I hope is next birthday.

• Visited September 2012
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Just another average burger place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

If your looking to get the most food for your money then there are other choices within the Columbia area. The value was just average, the burger was good but 10 fries is not what I call an order of fries. Now I can say I've eatin at this one and move on to some other good burger place.

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great location, enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Located very close to the University of Missouri campus, this is in a prime location. The restaurant was 'decked out' in Mizzou colors, and it was pretty busy the day we were there. The burgers were great, just as expected. The only thing keeing them from getting a 5-star is the fact that they ran out of pagers that day (the ones that let you know when your food is ready), and the PA system they were using to announce names could not be heard over the restaurant noise. So after about 15-20 minutes of waiting, we finally just stood up at the pick up counter to wait for our food. Other than that, we enjoyed our lunch.

By the way, Fuddruckers is spelled with two d's.....

• Visited August 2012