“Columbia Landmark w/Great Food”
Review of G & D Pizzaria

G & D Pizzaria
Ranked #31 of 397 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We've been to G&D so many times it's hard to count! Great food, nice people. This is not a fancy restaurant by any means. However, if you're looking for a great meal made by people who care then G&D is the place for you! Love this place!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hadn't eaten here in almost 30 years. Still awesome. Was so happy to see a gluten-free crust and I have to say it was delicious.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Everything is good on the menu, especially the Greek options. Gyros are excellent, try the Elias spaghetti for something different and very tasty. Pizza's are done well, hamburgers are always what you expect, hot, fresh, yummy. The staff is great, the cooks are amazing. You will get your moneys worth here for sure.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have eaten at G & D several times. But never did my friends and I encounter this kind of treatment! I ordered the trout and it came to me BURNED. I told the waitress and she got one of the owners by the name of Pano come to speak with me. He was argumentative and accused me of wanting free food. He went on and on telling me there was nothing wrong with it. I told him it was burned and I can't eat it and don't want it. I was more than willing to get something else or have them remake my fish but not burned. He told me that I will either still have to pay for it and not eat it (It was almost $10.00) or order something else less expensive and regardless what I ordered still pay the$10.00 for the fish! He then touched the fish with his finger to show me that it was supposed to be burned! He expected me to eat it!! Oh my! I don't think so.
He left in a huff. The waitress asked me what I wanted to do. My friend suggested that we call the owner Pano to come back so we can talk calmly to work it out. He refused to come over! He told her that he was busy. As my friends sat and ate their food I sat there with nothing! So, my friend and I went up to him to talk to him and he was defensive, beligerent, argumentative and very difficult. Finally I told him that I was Greek just like him and that we knew each other many years ago because we ran in the same circles. Which is true. He got calmed down and finally after arguing and talking for who knows how long he "ALLOWED" me to select something else from the menu and only allowed me to pay for the new item I ordered and not the fish. I will never go back there again. The waitresses are dressed in extremely short short skirts in which they can't bend down and very low cut blouses. The waitress that waited on us was very sweet and felt helpless. She told me that Pano has been having personal and health problems. But is that anyway to treat a customer???? Even McDonalds would have given me something re made and not put up this kind of fight!

1  Thank Flintstones50
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Always busy. Lots of things on the menu to get everyones appetite. My son loves their steak. The rest of us love there pizza. Eat here everytime we go to Columbia.