“A family traditon for all events”

Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Another family event where I family enjoyed staying at Stoney Creek Inn. Indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna. One of our members uses a wheelchair and this location makes it easy. Breakfast includes biscuits and gravy which is a welcome change from most locations waffles. Only draw back is a small sink area if you are one who likes counter space. Walls are a little thin so be careful about talking if you don't want others to hear.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank momkidsSCUBA

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our first visit to Columbia and our first stay at a Stoney Creek Inn. We stayed here 2 nights in the bunkbed room. What a spacious room and our grandson loved the swimming pool! The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. We had to drive a bit for food, but wasn't a problem with our GPS. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveling018
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My organization had a two day meeting at Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia, MO and we could not have been happier! The staff was exceptionally accommodating, the facility was attractive and the meetings rooms were just the right size. The motel rooms were spacious and clean. I highly recommend this motel/convention center!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marilyn C
Reviewed May 29, 2013

What a fantastic experience at this hotel! First of all, the staff - every single one of them - were outstanding! So friendly, helpful, and greeting the guests at every opportunity. My room was wonderful. It was a standard hotel room with balcony on first floor. Really comfortable king bed, nice amenities in the bathroom, very nicely decorated with fresh carpeting, furnishings, linens. I loved everything about my stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank agmom98
Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was almost 10 pm and I accidentally dropped a diamond earring in the hole of the bathroom sink in my room there. No wonder how unhappy I was. After I called Monica, she said the maintenance people were gone and she would try to see what to do. She also told me not to run the water! A few minutes after that, she came up with some tools and a little pail to try helping get the earring....following the instructions she got for searching from google! It wasn't easy but finally I got my earring back. I felt bad to trouble her and at the same time appreciated her help tremendously.Her sincere willingness and service mind were so delightful that I gave a little gift for her as a token of my appreciation. The next morning, her colleague said Monica wanted her to tell me how much she liked the little gift! Thumbs up to Monica! Happy for the Stoney Creek Inn to have her work there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia, Mo was a wonderful place to stay. We had a teacher's math conference held there and was very impressed with the surroundings and rooms. I really want to single out an outstanding employee at the front desk. Her name is Emily Cavanaugh. She was helpful with restaurants, pleasant, answered all our questions, and was genuinely kind and wonderful. It is so refreshing to meet a sweet, kind face when you first arrive; someone who has a smile and is helpful. I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone coming to the Columbia area. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the whole Inn was exceptionally clean and neat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stoney Creek Inn is always a nice clean hotel stay. The staff is always very friendly and the breakfast is pleasant. It is a quick drive to Univ of MO. Always enjoy my stays here. The only thing they do not provide is conditioner, which they may if you ask, but I had my own. No big deal. Bring your own hair dryer, it takes forever with the ones in the room (as is the case with all hotel hair dryers).

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business