$129
$133
$119
$94
$85
Staybridge Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$101
$79
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$163
$115
$112
$99
$90
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtgas stationthe rooms were nicehot tubone night stayhot breakfastnice stayfront desk staffmotelinterstatehousekeeping
Reviewed December 9, 2012

clerk wanyted to talk about some call he got from someone he thiught may have aprank or somthing,all i wantedwas a room then when we got our room we hauled all our stuff up to 2nd floor went in and room was not prepared,no sheets, furniture on bed,so had to go all the way back down to get another room,very annoying,dont believe your clerk knew what was going on in your hotel,also i believe your rates are a tad high,for that price your breakfast should be better

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My family and a few relatives came down to Columbia from Minnesota to see my aunt for her birthday, and after the crap hour we spent in the Clark Lane Super 8, this one was almost luxury. We got the number for this Super 8 from my cousin and her family, who had booked here initially for the trip. When we called, they apologized for not having any rooms available for the night but said they had one available the next day. We asked if it was possible to call them back once we had found a place to spend the night, and they were fine with it. We checked out of the Clark Lane Super 8, and spent the rest of the night at the Fairfield Inn. When we got into our room at the Fairfield, we called and asked if they still had the available room. They said they did, and we booked it immediately.
When we checked in, the lady at the front desk was very courteous and apologized for our experience in the other Super 8. She answered any questions we had and was more than willing to accommodate us with a few extra pillows.
The rooms were excellent. The beds were nice and comfortable. I usually have a hard time finding a decent bed in a hotel/motel, but these were perfect. The room and bathroom were spotless.
The pool was refreshing. I hadn't actually planned on going swimming, but because my relatives were, I decided to join them. The water was a bit chilly, but still nice and relaxing. The hot tub was nice and relaxing as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

There was so much road noise in my room that I could hardly get to sleep at night and woke up every morning at 4 am . sounded like I was sleeping ON the freeway. My room was on the end nearest the freeway, which I asked upon checking in if I could move because I heard the noise immediately, but they could not change me. The place was over run with young adults who made a lot of noise running around, BUT I think there were ELEPHANTS staying in the room above me. POOR sound management...I do not think the sheets were changed over the 4 night stay, but IF they were I could not tell as they were so wrinkled...I checked each night and I am almost positive they were not. I did advise the operators of the classes I took in town, not to recommend that hotel again. There were others in my class staying there and they had the same issues...so it is not just me being picky.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Got a room that faced the interstate. Very noisy. Bed was very comfortable and slept well except for the traffic noise. Desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. It was annoying that the key cards did not work and had to go to the desk twice to have them redone and 1 of 2 still did not work.

Room Tip: Be sure to get one away from the interstate!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business