$129
Hampton.com
$85
$77
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$154
$129
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$85
$101
$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$99
$90
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtgas stationthe rooms were nicehot tubone night stayhot breakfastnice stayfront desk staffmotelinterstatehousekeeping
Reviewed November 24, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

There was so much road noise in my room that I could hardly get to sleep at night and woke up every morning at 4 am . sounded like I was sleeping ON the freeway. My room was on the end nearest the freeway, which I asked upon checking in if I could move because I heard the noise immediately, but they could not change me. The place was over run with young adults who made a lot of noise running around, BUT I think there were ELEPHANTS staying in the room above me. POOR sound management...I do not think the sheets were changed over the 4 night stay, but IF they were I could not tell as they were so wrinkled...I checked each night and I am almost positive they were not. I did advise the operators of the classes I took in town, not to recommend that hotel again. There were others in my class staying there and they had the same issues...so it is not just me being picky.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Got a room that faced the interstate. Very noisy. Bed was very comfortable and slept well except for the traffic noise. Desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. It was annoying that the key cards did not work and had to go to the desk twice to have them redone and 1 of 2 still did not work.

Room Tip: Be sure to get one away from the interstate!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
A Wyndham traveler
MATTOON
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Clean room comfortable bed. The motorcycle riders next door were distracting riding up and down behind the motel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends