“Steak the way it should be!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #21 of 402 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

We visited tonight while in town for training. I had the 10oz prime rib and it was perfect. Also enjoyed a well mixed rum and Coke from the bar, which was also perfect. I highly recommend Texas Roadhouse for a consistently good experience at a reasonable price.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went on a Saturday afternoon. We got great service, but the place was pretty empty. The portions were huge, but it had a spice on everything that make it taste all the same. The fries looked good, but taste like the burger. The burger was good, but too big and very messy. The mushroom on the burger were so full of spice, they were black. The mushroom's texture was good, but they taste like the fries and the burger. Price was fair, especially when you considered portion size. Don't think we will go back anytime soon. I will pick a place where food is better even if the portion is smaller.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The service was none. The food when we received it was not good, plus cold. Nice menu just need to get it together in Columbia, MO. We have eaten at other Roadhouse's before and always had great food. Not this location. We have been there 3 times. Did not stay on one of the visits. Server was just to busy. He told us that .ha ha

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I ordered just a small sirloin steak, it was wonderful. There was not a piece of fat on it and it was cooked just like I asked for. I'm not sure what they marinate it in but for a cheaper steak it was wonderful.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant several times and have always had great service.
we particularly like the Wednesday special on 11 oz sirloin for $9.99. This is one
of the best steaks I have had, and the sides are also awesome. And the bucket of'peanuts
are also good as an appetizer. Best place for steaks in Columbia