“Took Good Care of My Large Group”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #28 of 397 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I took some of my field hands here to celebrate a job well done and we were treated to a very good steak and excellent service. It was crowded yet we were seated in about 15 minutes which is how long I was told it would be. The bar was full but we were served and had a drink before dinner. I had the Bone-In Ribeye, it was grilled to order and very good. Large salad and baked potato. Service was excellent. Seemed like college age girls and they did a terrific job.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My first time at Texas Roadhouse. Had great service, tried the sirloin smothered with shrimp. Steak was good shrimp was outstanding. I would return just for that. They were very busy but we had no wait before being seated. As additional bonus, all the peanuts you can eat!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our first visit and certainly impressed. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Got free sample of several items because we were first time visitors. The food was very tasty and priced right.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Service is good and quick. Food is delicious and a large quantity. Kids love the loud, fun atmosphere and that the servers dance.
Kids also love the peanuts to snack on while they wait for their table and food.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Although I'm not a fan of chain restaurants, this is worse than normal. The sirloin was like shoe leather and the service not great. I wish they'd spend less time teaching their servers to dance and more time teaching them to serve.

I did have a decent pork chop there once, but will never order a steak again if I'm dragged back in there. My daughter and friend agreed that the steaks were bad.

It is kind of sad when the best thing you ate was the bread.

2  Thank serenitynow37