Rodeway Inn & Suites
Super 7 Motel(Columbia)
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
Eastwood Motel(Columbia)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed in a Queen Suite. What a great value!!! Room was clean and newly remodeled. Didn't get a chance to try breakfast. Went next door the Country Kitchen instead. (discount for hotel guest) Only one issue....hall light did not have a switch. Had to take lightbulb out in order to turn light off.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank nenepap
Reviewed May 1, 2010

I stayed here last night on a band trip with my teenage son, another band mom and 2 more teenagers for a competition at Mizzou. Kasmir, the General Manager, was extremely cooperative and accommodating, as was the night clerk Alex. Kasmir got us 3 rooms in a row, with a Suite in the middle for the boys, and she made sure there was a place for the boys to practice their trombone trio music on Friday night. Alex was helpful for restaurants and all the other questions we had. Thank you! As for the rooms, they were priced correctly, the beds were good, the towels large, all the rooms had a fridge and microwave and it all was clean. The TV was fairly new, had a good picture and they had plenty of channels. The free breakfast was just the normal cereal, bagel, danish, etc, but it was free, so I'm not complaining! The eating room was fairly large, so that was nice. The hotel had a computer for guests to use and and the hotel location was VERY convenient - right off Highway 70 and just a few miles from Mizzou. I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank baseballover
Reviewed April 29, 2010

The staff was supurb. Upon entering the Inn the clerk was very friendly and acommidating. The rates were very reasonable. We recieved our room key and then upon entering the room, I inspected it for cleanliness. Oh what joy, it was spotless. No dust anywhere and the bathroom could not have been cleaner If I had done it myself. The cleaning staff knows how to get into all the nooks and crannies to clean the rooms. I was happy with the comfort of the bed and the linens were fresh and clean. It was a totally enjoyable stay at the Inn. I would highly recomend this Inn to anyone having to travel in the area of Columbia Missouri. You will be pleasantly greeted and the stay will be well worth it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I stayed at the America's Best Value Inn for close to 3 months. They set me up in one of there suites which I think of as a home away from home, and gave me a very reasonable rate for my extended stay. The rooms are very cozy and clean and the staff at this hotel is just wonderful. I knew almost all of them by name and would always get a big smile and wonderful conversation everytime I came into contact with them. They helped me with almost anything even supplied us with needs for the kitchen! America's Best Value Inn is a very friendly place and I will never forget my experiance there. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a friendly, low cost, cozy room. Thanks so much guys I will miss you all!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2009

The hotel was super clean, staff was extremely friendly, and the price of the room is well worth it for the room and service...

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends