“Worth the stop”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 432 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The craker barrel chain has improved their menu choices that allow for someone that has diabetes to eat healthy and fulfilling meals. The service was very good.

Date of visit: August 2012

Reviewed December 19, 2012

What can be better than being able to eat and shop in one place!!!We got some Christmas shopping done, sat and talked, and enjoyed great food.Going to Cracker Barrel is always a treat!

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I know how popular this restaurant is so it must be me - but I have yet to have a decent meal. No matter what I order it is over cooked. I ordered shrimp and they were like little rocks. The vegetables are always over cooked. Service is always friendly and prompt

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My son loves the store and the toys in the store. My husband loves the food. The biscuits and butter are really good. Great place to go on a cold night too since they have the big fire going.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My daughter and I stopped at the Cracker Barrel in Columbia Missouri. We were here to visit the University of Missouri. I have to say Cracker Barrel never disappoints. The food was great, service was quick and our server was cute. What more can you ask for in a restaurant?

Date of visit: November 2012