“Nice place.”
Review of Sky Hi Grill - CLOSED

Sky Hi Grill
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Sky Hi Grill offers a wide selection of American food options including entrees, sandwiches, salads, children's menu, pizzas, appetizers, desserts, and coffees.
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I like sky hi. It has a upper class sports bar feel to it. We enjoy it, and try to there fairly often.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

I stopped by here with my parents on a trip from Kansas City to Saint Louis. It was nice to stop by at a cozy, quiet place.

We all got sandwiches and burgers. My dad passed on the pizza for the same reason I had: we prefer deep dish! However, we've heard good things about their stone oven pizza.

The atmosphere is kind of classy and casual at the same time with cool decorations and designs.

The staff was nice and professional: The manager or owner even swung by to greet us and see how our meal was.

Needless to say, my family will definitely swing by again!