“Always worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you've never eaten at Murry's you may wonder why anybody would wait 2 hours for a table....
Here's a few reasons why: The menu offers a wide selection. The food is delicious, I've never had a meal that was less than amazing here. The service is top-notch. Prices are incredible for the quality and quanity of food. Drinks are strong and served with a smile.
Upon leaving, you'll have a much better understanding of why the wait time was so long....but well worth it!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

You have to be a local to know to come here. Would not think to stop in when driving b. Really excellent quality food, nice options, very popular and deservingly so.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

It feels more like a bar than a restaurant, which is okay if you want a bar. The service is just basic, at best--I feel as if they could care less. Everything is a la carte, which I just find stingy, especially when you're not talking about a 4 star restaurant. I know that many people love this place, but I just don't get it. The food is nothing to write home about, in my opinion.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Since moving to CoMo in 1999, we have heard from many folks how much they dig Murry's. I'm guessing that loyalty must have more to do with the great folks who run it than it has to do with the food. I've eaten there about a dozen times in as many years, each time hoping that whatever it was that charms my friends might show up in my order as well. Hasn't happened yet. The food is pretty heavy, often over-salted, alternately under-spiced or over-spiced, and pretty reliably over cooked. Again, the folks who run the place are first rate, worthy of the loyalty they have earned. The place is often packed. I'll keep showing up every so often to see if the elusive appeal makes an appearance on my plate.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

What can you say when a resturant is always the same. Always good. Always very good service. Bustling and loud but a mix of college students, professionals, retired seniors, and everyone else. Jazz is consistent. Jazz live is some weeknights and great on Saturdays. The food is always right on and the drinks are hearty and very well priced. Whenever we are in Columbia we always head for Murry's for either lunch or dinner. Dinner last night was a steak sandwich for one and fettacini for the other with very good bottle of wine, total under $50.00. That is why I say it is always the same.....very good.