“Really please”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Finally made it to Broadway Brewery for dinner and a sample of their brews. We weren't disappointed. I had the 4 sample flight. You select your own samples from the choices in stock. I had: Jsm Session, Cream Ale, Milk Stout and Porter. All were good and unique; different from other Cream Ales, Milk Stouts and Porters I have tried elsewhere. I had the Peasants Platter which was a nice mix of salty and sweet and went well with my beer variety. The platter had fresh fruit including berries, as well as ham, cured meats and cheese. There was a nice portion of mustard. My husband had the APA pint with the buffalo burger. The burger came with a nice selection of burger veggie garnishes including pickled onions and coleslaw. We really enjoyed the food. The one thing we would say is although the coleslaw was fresh it was bland. Service was good, prompt and courteous.

2  Thank dese2

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went here on a Tuesday night to have a couple of drinks. We got served promptly when we sat down at the bar. After that, the bartender basically ignored us because she was busy. She ignored us even when we were waving our arms the first two times! Finally she checked on us to see what was going on. Well, a fly hit me on the lip when I was taking a sip of my drink and fell in to my drink! It swam around and died in my drink and she still charged us for the drink and didn't even apologize! Yuck!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family of ten stopped here for Sunday brunch. The wait staff easily accommodated our group. We had all ages- from newborn to 50s- and everyone was happy and satisfied. Our server was pleasant and helpful and we had a visit from the manager, which was really nice. The food itself was very fresh and natural. Everyone found his or her meal to be tasty. My favorite part of the experience was the live folk music being played. This really added to the character of the place. I would definitely make this a stop in CoMo again- I'd like to return in the evening to check out the dinner menu and the microbrewery.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice place to sit and visit with friends over drinks. The pizza was excellent--best we've had in ages. Great desserts. Staff was friendly and gave good service. Manager even came by and asked us how things were. This was on a very busy graduation weekend--it was a great choice!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have tried a wide range of the beers at Broadway Brewery, but I have yet to find one that I would consider to be a quality beer. The stouts and porters are too thin, and the ales have acidic off-flavors rather than being hoppy. Also, these beers also consistently give me headaches for some reason. The food is ok, but nothing to rave about. My recommendation is to go with the simpler items (pizzas, cheese and meats plates) rather than the food that requires more preparation, as the latter have rarely been worth the price in my experience. I know the owners are making an effort to buy local and support area farms, but I wish they had better skills in the brewing room and kitchen. Columbia's other micro brewery (Flat Branch) produces significantly better beers, and also offers more consistent quality food for a similar price.