“Great Food Great Beer!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Broadway Brewery

Broadway Brewery
Ranked #27 of 383 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Great Food Great Beer!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

What else is there to say? Food was good, beer was excellent. Not much atmosphere. Sort of like eating in a warehouse. Staff were friendly. I would definitely go here if I'm in Columbia again.

• Visited September 2012

Columbia, MO
“Local food and tasty beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We like the feel of this restaurant. There are always local artist's works on the walls, it's a level below street level, so it kind of feels like going into a cozy den. They recently expanded into the space next door, and I have been on nights that the place was full, so that's exciting to see them grow. On slow nights, it has a nice relaxed vibe.

Much of the food is locally sourced. While always delicious, menu items do not always taste the same each time. The dessert menu is small, but they vary it seasonally. We just had the carrot cake--perfect. The dark beers are delicious, they have continually improved and become increasingly consistent over the three years they have been open. I can't speak for the lighter beers, since I don't go for them in general. My favorites are the winter seasonals--definitely winter warmers!

One ding is that service can be really slow sometimes. This is a great place if you're not in a hurry, and would be even better with a little more comfortable seating. Always good music playing too.

• Visited September 2012
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Good grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

An up and coming brewery (it's hard to compete with Flatbranch). Good ales, but a bit inconsistent in taste from visit to visit. Fun menu, great salads for a brewery.

Visited September 2012
“My favorite spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I've started a tradition of eating here every time I come to Columbia.

The taps offer a large range of options for the beer snob and noob alike also guest taps to try out. The staff is super helpful in picking out the drink that is just right for you.

Every dish I've had has been nothing short of phenomenal. The polenta is my favorite and the spinach artichoke dip is heavenly. They change their menu around so i know there will always be something new to try.

The location is in a below-ground cellar looking place. I think it's very relaxed feeling which I like and adds to the feel that you're truly in a brewers paradise.

I plan on eating here again, and hopefully soon!!

“The best brunch in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were very sweetly welcomed when we stepped in the door. Our server was so pleasant (Andrew, I think??), he took excellent care of us. My B&G was probably the best I've had in town. I would highly recommend this restaurant and of course I'll be back soon.

1 Thank StudioStyle