“Great Place to watch a game”
Review of Stadium Grill

Stadium Grill
Ranked #46 of 399 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Description: Great family-friendly sports grill, featuring the best burgers in town and amazing Creole Gumbo! Great happy hour daily from 4pm to 6pm and 21 LCD TVS to watch your favorite game. Mizzou Tiger fans will love the decor! Late night "Happier" hour starts at 9pm.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You really can't go wrong with Stadium Grill. Indoor and outdoor seating. Food was good. Service a tad bit slow, but other than that was very friendly.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The french fries and potato chips are touted as made-in-house. My travelling partner had the fries, which were good and I ordered the chips, which also were very good. My partner had the pork tenderloin sandwich, and she loved it. It was huge and she could only eat half. I ordered a club sandwich on a croissant and it was average, nothing to write home about. I thought that the prices were kind of high for the type of meal we ordered. The service was good; the atmosphere was definitely MIZZOU, which was fun.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

They are proud of their "Burg-a-Nator" grill, and with good reason. My burger was thick and juicy, and perfectly cooked. The house-made potato chips were outstanding. The beer selection is very good, including STL and KC brews. They are used to football game-day crowds, so there was no delay in service. You must eat here if you are in town for a Mizzou football game.`

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I walked into Stadium Grill famished, just as they were closing the grill for the night. Oh no! I spoke with the manager, explained my situation and lo and behold he re-opened the kitchen and had his cook whip up an incredibly delicious portobello sandwich for me with all the fixings, made to order. Five stars aren't enough of a rating for this cut-rate service. You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be heading back to Stadium Grill next time I"m in Columbia. I also like their assortment of beers and the relaxed environment of the pub. It doesn't have any sort of sleezy pick-up bar feel to it. Single women should feel comfortable here.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was big and ringed with TV screens. I imagine that when it's packed for a sporting event, it's lively and loud.

The menu was typical sports grill fare: lots of frieds things, big hamburgers, chili, and so on. Zach, our waiter, was friendly and quite willing to accommodate our special requests [like steamed vegetables without butter or oil, skip the seasonings on the meat, etc].

This place is adjacent to the Hampton Inn at Mizzou, so it was a no-brainer for us since we were staying in the hotel.