“a great assett to such a small town.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deja Vu Comedy Club
Ranked #3 of 24 Nightlife in Columbia
More attraction details
Owner description: (573) 443-3216
Reviewed August 7, 2013

cheap drinks, cheap ticket prices (8 bucks) and great server. she looked like a young whitney houston (we teased her about it) and had a great personality! the comedian was hillarious and the atmosphere was welcoming!! cant wait to return.

2  Thank Ron S

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Perfect all in one date night out. Comedy shows are always hilarious, and I enjoy the options after the show to go out on the patio to relax or get some dancing in. Drink prices are reasonable and nice selection.

1  Thank vucomedy
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I attended the comedy show last weekend. My husband, our friends and I were having a fantastic evening until our waitress. Not only was the rudest person we have ever encountered but every time she bend over to take our order you could see right up her too short tight dress. It was even more appalling than the ladies on the high dance bar we had to see later in the night. Her breath behind her crooked smile was horrendous and because of the loud music she had to yell to take our order. We watched her take not only our order but the 3 other tables around us as well. It took over 35 minutes to just get 1 drink each. The tables next to us did not seem very happy either. We had already finished our food by the time we got those drink (which happened to be 4/8 correct). I tried to place a complaint but management was "busy." Besides the comic the night was horrible. Needless to say we will not be going there ever again. Stick to other bars and clubs if you are looking for any customer service what so ever.

1  Thank Jen M
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Overall my boyfriend and I really enjoyed ourselves! We attended a show at Deja Vu and I don't think there was a bad seat in the house, our drink and ticket prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly and the hypnotist was fantastic! The only complaint I had was the poor parking situation. However, the weather was less than ideal (freezing rain followed by sleet and snow) and quickly the employees were outside shoveling and putting ice melt down.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This club does an amazing job in finding great comedians from all over the country! I've never had a bad experience here! You'll want to come early; reservations are best! The comedy club is upstairs complete with a bar (that also serves snacks). The best part is that they have waitresses that serve you throughout the show so you don't have to worry about missing anything. If you're a local, they also give away lots of office parties for up to 15 people each. Downstairs they have a dance floor/DJ and another bar.

2  Thank AvaFaith