Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri)
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
$93
$84
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$69
$112
$101
Hampton.com
$152
$137
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
Travelocity
$140
$104
$91
Travelocity
All reviewsstadium grilluniversity of missourifootball stadiumcomplimentary breakfastvisiting mizzousports barmu campusclean roomswithin walking distancefront desk staffgas stationplace to staybreakfast staffvery nice hotelconvenient locationnice breakfastin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great Experience from the Hampton Inn. Very clean rooms. Great proximity to campus as well. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel that I can only imagine is nuts on football and basketball game days. The staff smiled every time I walked by. I had a conversation with an associate engineer and was very pleasant. Check out the property next time to Columbia. A LOT nice than the other Hampton in Columbia.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are very excited to see that you completely enjoyed your time here with us! We look forward to serving you again during a future trip to the Columbia area. Thank you again for your valuable time and feedback! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our second year there staying with our swim team for a competition at the University. Excellent service and accommodations! I would recommend anyone choosing this hotel and it is very convenient to the University which made our frequent trips back and forth to the swim venue easy - even walkable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your most recent stay with us! I am glad to hear that you completely enjoyed your stays over the past couple of years! We look forward to seeing you next year! Thank you again for sharing your experiences! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

In walking distance to the MU football stadium, basketball arena and campus, this Hampton is very convenient. One negative is that a lot of kids stay there during the summer camp season so the sound in the halls and the use of the elevators can be problematic. Another issue is that we rented the suite, but it is just a bigger room with a sofa bed directly across from the bed with no separation or privacy. We had our teenage son with us so a little separation would have been nice. On the positive side, the bagel topper for breakfast was really good, the rooms were clean and the lobby had plenty of space for all the people eating breakfast.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us in Columbia. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our close proximity to the University of Missouri campus and sports park. I hope that you will continue to allow us to serve you on any future trips to Columbia. Thank you again for your feedback! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 13, 2013

In the past my stays have always been wonderful! This time it appears things have changed. I was assured I would get adjoining rooms for me and my four teenagers. That did not happen. My room was not cleaned. The only thing that happened was my towels were replaced and my bed was made. No vacuuming, no dusting and same linens. Spider webs on the sconces. Kind of gross. :(

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay here with us in Columbia. I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the problems you encountered. Please know that these type of issues are not typical of our facility and will be fixed immediately. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to earn your business should your travels bring you back to the Columbia area. Thank you for your valuable time and feedback. Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love Hampton Hotels and this one in particular is one of my favorites. It is near where my son goes to school and is ALWAYS clean, staff is super friendly and the breakfast is great when you're in a hurry and just need something quick.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your past stays with us here in Columbia! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed multiple stays with us so far. We look forward to continuing to serve you during your future visits back to Columbia. Thank you again for your valuable feedback! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.