All reviewsstadium grilluniversity of missourifootball stadiumcomplimentary breakfastvisiting mizzousports barmu campuswithin walking distanceclean roomsfront desk staffbreakfast staffplace to stayconvenient locationnice breakfastin townoatmealfresh fruit
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My fiancee and I had to travel emergently the other day to bring our Miniature Dachshund to the Columbia Veterinarian Hospital. She had ruptured 2 discs in her back and required surgery. We had traveled late in the afternoon and by the time we were seen, spoken with the people at the hospital (who were also great!), we were exhausted, both physically and emotionally. Rather than travel back to Hannibal, MO, we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. It was one of the best choices that we've made. The room was clean, there was an awesome shower and the bed was sooooo comfortable. I was afraid that I would have trouble sleeping in a strange place, but we were both asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. (Did I mention that we were exhausted?) If we ever have the need to travel to Columbia again, that is where we will stay - no question about it. By the way, our girl came through surgery with flying colors and will be coming home today.YEA!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that your pup is doing well. We understand that not every visit can be fun, but we are happy to hear that we can be your #1 choice whenever you're in the Columbia area. If there is every anything we can do to make your stays more enjoyable, please let us know! Thank you again for your comments! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We have stayed here on numerous occasions. Very happy with everything including cleanliness and location. This is our hotel of choice when in CoMo visiting our daughter at Mizzou. Highly recommended unless they are booked!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your past stays with us! We also appreciate your kind comments and are glad to hear that you've been able to take advantage of our close proximity to the University of Missouri campus to see your student. Go Tigers!
Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon. Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We travel to Missouri at least once a year and have stayed at a lot of motels and this by far has been the best. The staff were all very polite and caring and I am a clean freak and they kept it very clean. The breakfast were great and the lady that takes care of it was so cheerful and she kept a variety of things on there for everyone even goats milk. The day we left we had to leave very early so they had these nice breakfast bags for us to take with us and the coffee well it was ready all day and night along with a assortment of fine teas. All I can say is that when we return to Columbia it will be to this motel and I will look forward to seeing the same staff because they all seem to have worked there for sometime. Thank You All From The Anderson's Of Minnesota

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dianne_AGilbert_MN
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review of our property! We are excited to hear that you had such a wonderful time here with us and we look forward to you returning in the future. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We wer pleasantly surprised! We always stay at Marriott Courtyards when we need an overnight hotel. Hampton Inn is just across the street from U of Missouri and U of Missouri Medical Center.
Beds were very comfortable, large sink vanity in the bathroom with shelf below, easy to control temp in room. Very clean room and hotel. Breakfast looks very good with a large seating area. Friendly staff. Will return when in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IlovetheCaribbeannow
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visits to Columbia. Thank you again for your time and comments! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The room was very clean, very nice. We had one problem, and it was that the heating/air conditioning unit was making a terrible sound. What made the problem worse for me was that I was in town for medical tests and was very under-the-weather, so dealing with the noise and having the maintenance man trying to figure out the problem, and then eventually having to move to another room - was very difficult to me. My traveling partner (my mom!) told me when we were checking out, that I should ask for another discount (I already had received a medical rate) because of the trouble, but the desk clerk was very busy when I left the keys, so I didn't ask for one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
joehecht, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri), responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your A/C unit during your stay. I would like to invoke our 100% satisfaction guarantee on your behalf for the issues you encountered. If you would be so kind as to return my message so I may obtain some information from you, I can gladly get the guarantee applied for you. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs! Joe Hecht, Assistant General Manager.