“Great coffeeshop”
Review of Kaldi's Coffee

Kaldi's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Columbia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always great coffee and friendly service and a nice place to hang out. Good food as well. A little pricey for the offerings but that's to be expected in a "coffeehouse"

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Located near the MU campus, Kaldi's Coffeehouse offers a wonderful selection of coffees, pastries, sandwiches, and salads. The decor is very relaxed and warm with nice windows and comfortable chairs. I assume that students spend time here working. We went for lunch and were not disappointed. There was a mix of people. I ordered a Turkey Avocado with a side salad. Wonderful bread and sandwich fixins! And my macchiato was superb-- served with sparkling water on the side. Amazing attention to details includes a tray for your coffee. The prices were reasonable and good portions. Definitely a place to return next time I stop by Columbia.

1  Thank Pucela08
Reviewed September 8, 2013

As per my other reviews, I am this town often and when I stay at the Tiger I like to walk over here for coffee and oatmeal. It will cost a few dollars but I think it is worth it.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

this is a place i could go for some fresh coffee at a place called a coffee house this wwould be a good place to actually go and get any type of coffee you want with out having to brew it on your own i just want this to be in my home also i want someone to make my house like a coffee shop so it can be my own

1  Thank ariel w
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Columbia frequently for business. And when I do one of the things I look most forward to is a trip to Kaldi's coffeehouse.

The atmosphere is wonderful the location is great. I have always been very pleasantly surprised by the service. The Staff will always take time to suggest different coffees and explain different flavors offered during the day.

Their French press is the best hands down anywhere I have been. For three or four bucks it is a luxury that cannot be beat.

The coffee is so good, that I find I am remiss not to mention they have a very nice selection of breakfast foods. I have had a breakfast taco or burrito on many occasions and I find it to be fresh well-made and tasty.

I always look forward to a return trip.

1  Thank Fbhfour