“Hampton Inn- Brand you can always trust”

Hampton Inn Clinton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here for one night recently. Very friendly front desk employee. Clean room, clean hotel, good breakfast. What you would expect from a Hampton Inn. We were in town for a district wrestling tournament. Although our team was staying at another hotel in the town, it was funny to see several parents checking in at the Hampton Inn. When we were visiting at breakfast, we all commented that when we found out there was a Hampton Inn in Clinton, there was no way we were going to stay at the other location--even if the team was there. No one was disappointed. Only surprise in staying there is that the hotel is not completely smoke-free. We had our daughter staying with us and the only non-smoking option was a king suite which had her on a quite uncomfortable sofa sleeper. There were still several double bed rooms available but they were all smoking rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Everyone was very pleasent and helpful.
The entire area is clean and smells good.
Interestingly, they have a sign that says clean linens daily, every guest....., but I found out when I accidently left crumbs in my bed that they only brush off the bedding and then are changed every third day.
Overall it is an excellent place to stay just keep in mind if you stay more than a few days your linen isn't changed, they just brush is off and make your bed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stopped here after arriving in Kansas City airport late evening and too tired to finish a five hour drive. The front desk clerk was very nice and my room was as expected. An average Hampton room. Nothing special, and nothing disappointing,but clean and comfortable.
Slept great and had breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was also as expected for Hampton and was fairly busy. The lady working the breakfast room went out of her way to be nice and look after people, she kept everything fresh. She was just excellent.
I would definetly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank akmoma
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My room was clean and comfortable; the sound of the wind roaring outside was louder than I would have expected, but that was a minor distraction. The staff was very polite, and I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Instead of the usual mini-fridge and microwave, this room had a nice work desk and a computer lap desk for sitting on the bed and working. Very clean place, comfortable beds, friendly staff, nearby Applebees. The continental breakfast here was quite tasty and offered a wide selection: scrambled eggs, sausage, bisquits and gravy, lots of fruit, waffles and cinnamon waffles, along with the usual cereals, juices, and bread goods. Reasonable price. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel did not disappoint but one draw back was that the only had smoking rooms available at my arrival. The staff worked with me and gave me the option of switching rooms midway through the week. One nice thing about the hotel was that the continental breakfast was open by 5am, which is nice for people who have to start their day off early. If I came back I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
climohampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey. I apologize that all we had available were smoking rooms but I am glad my staff was able to work with you to meet your needs. We loved having you here and hope that if are back in the area you will stop and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day.

Melissa Willings

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a typical Hampton. Clean, modern, basic. Always hot coffee available. Decent breakfast. Cookies in the evening. Rooms are typical Hampton rooms. Workout room is ok, but doesn't open until 6am. They aren't really flexible on this time either because it is right next to a guest room and causes too much noise for that guest. A hotel design flaw, really. I like to work out early.

The best hotel option in Clinton.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MustLoveDogz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Parkfield Inn
Parkfield Inn Warsaw
Parkfield Inn Warsaw
#1 of 1 in Warsaw
Haysler House Bed and Breakfast Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!