“Excellent Service, Food, and Price”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Contact: (660) 885-9992http://www.urbanspoon.com/ch/210/242071/missouri/el-camino-real
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Angie and I ate here on the way to Branson. We had a good time there. awesome service and food. shocked to see how inexpensive the bill was.. definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank RJCoyle

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The wife and I eat there often the service is prompt and the people are friendly. We have never ordered anything there that was'nt good. Have never waited more than ten minutes to get our order even when they were busy. If you want good mexican food at a reasonable price then this is a good place to stop.

1  Thank Jef M
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food is always good, the service always great and I always look forward to dining there, until tonight. Went their with my sister and they got both our orders incorrect. When I pointed it out to them, instead of making it right, they tried to tell me that the tostada on my plate was the chalupa I ordered, it "just looked like a tastada"...yeah...um-hmmm, and that the tamale on my sister's plate was a burrito. I don't eat out a lot because I can't afford it, so when I do, it's a treat for me. I was so disappointed. Before this, I would have recommended them whole-heartedly, not anymore.

1  Thank RobbiN702
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced, quick and friendly service. Very good food, we had the enchilada verde, tacos, and kids quesadilla. All were very good. The salsa was fresh and had just the right amount of kick.

Our service was excellent, quick, and drinks refilled at just the right times.

Overall, well worth the stop on our way through town! Thanks trip advisor for the great heads up!

1  Thank Fishyfishy111
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The chips, salsa and cheese dip are the star of El Camino Real. The food is ok but nothing to brag about. Service is good, price is reasonable.