“Think Twice” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Rogers, Arkansas
“Think Twice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I have done several reviews, but never one as bad as this. We are by no means very picky, but this was horrendous!! We were not from the area, so we didn't know where to go. It was decided that Chinese was the choice for the night. Well, this appears to be the only Chinese in town. We arrived at around 7:50 pm, no other other customers around. The owner/cook seemed very nice and we decided to stay. Food on buffet was cold and they were out of about everything. They did not make any refills to anything. We should have just left, but we thought that they would try to accommodate since we had just walked in. We did get a refill on drinks. For entertainment, some guy came in and tried to get some money that was owed. He was loud and used every expletive available. My wife and teenage girl wanted to leave so we got our check which was $40.00. That was for 3 buffets, 2 waters and a sprite....tip not included. We love Chinese cuisine and have never been so disappointed as we were here. We did get sick that night!! We would NOT recommend eating at this establishment.......

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mike J

“Worst take out ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We grabbed some take out to take back to our hotel. We got there and it seemed almost closed down. It was also so ungodly hot in there that we were sweating while we made our choices. Thankfully, we had an errand to run so we didn't have to sit in that sauna while our food was cooking. We picked it up, and it was hot so I guess that's a plus. We got back to find our beef lo mein was basically a bowl of spaghetti noodles with sauce and a couple of shredded carrots, a couple pieces of nasty hot lettuce, maybe an onion or two and a handful of beef. The crab Rangoon was subpar as well but compared to the meal, it was the one thing I wanted to eat. Don't waste your time or money, just order a pizza.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Travelbear413
“Don't eat here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't normally spend much time writing negative reviews of places as I figure if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. This place however embarrassed me. I have some friends come a visit and the offered to take me to Sunday lunch. I'd never tried this place but I figured that a Chinese buffet would be nice on a Sunday afternoon. I was very wrong and had to apologize to my friends. I felt bad that they actually paid for that food.

Very poor selection as far as the food goes. I understand not every place should have 100+ items but this was just pathetic. The food had been under the lamp in most cases way to long, and the very few items they had that were decent were never restocked.

I felt bad for ringing my friends to this place and I cannot encourage anyone enough to stay away.

Do not waste your money, wait an hour and a half and drive to any place in Springfield Mo and you will get a better deal.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dvbj66531
Appleton City, Missouri
“Keep Driving”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

The dining room isnt very clean and the food is sub standard, everything tastes like its got the same sauce. I had a stomach ache that night.

Visited November 2012
Missouri
“Good buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good food, price is reasonable, wait staff is very nice. I like that you are able to see them cook when you walk in the front door.

Visited February 2013