Review Highlights

HecPip
The Perfect Holiday!

Reviewed 6 days ago
j2neon

All reviews off road days riding top notch these guys skill level first class couple of days mijas hotel hill climbs malaga airport whole team challenging terrain end of the day cold beer comfort zone at short notice great tuition
Reviewed yesterday

This year's thanks go out to Baz, Kaz, Dougie and everyone else at 'Adventure Riding Centre,' Mijas for a quality weekend, top to bottom. Top class advice and guidance on the hoof meant improved riding for us all, using great machines and gear. Guys, we had a ball.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Such a great experience provided by Kaz and Baz. It's really straight forward to book as you provide Kaz the dates you want to ride and she makes the rest happen. Upon arriving at Malaga airport either Kaz or one of the drivers are there waiting for you to take you to the lovely TRH Mijas hotel. One the days you are riding Kaz collects you from the hotel reception and takes you to the Adventure Rider Centre. There you are kitted out with really high quality kit and you start your time out on the bikes. The bikes are in fantastic condition considering the amount of stick they must get. The riding its self is challenging but super rewarding. Baz is an absolute wizard, his bike control is unreal and his ability to pass this information on is fantastic. He also picks the right route for the ability of the group every time! I have been to the Adventure Rider Centre twice now and found that two days riding is perfect. I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the initial communication to receiving all the photos after we'd left the service was superb. The bikes, the gear, the support, the riding, everything is perfect.
What I wasn't expecting was the added bonus of Baz's excellent tuition. In four short days my riding not only got faster but much safer (anyone who knows me will know this is no mean feat!). He fixed some long running bad habits in no time at all. I can't recommend Adventure Rider Centre too highly for anyone regardless of skill level, so just get it booked and get out there! You won't regret it.

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed October 9, 2018

It's funny what a difference customer service makes. The Adventure Rider Centre has it nailed; Kaz, Baz, Dave and Nicky all have a fantastic way about them of putting you at ease and making a trip with them a really nice, relaxed experience (even if I did get to scare the beejeezus out of myself on the bikes!).

I've had UK based rider training in the past and it wasn't a patch on spending four days here; Baz has that rare gift of being able to do something well and also being able to teach it, he had me doing stuff I wouldn't have believed was in me and doing so in way that was measured, felt pretty safe and didn't put anyone out. Kaz and the rest of the team make sure every detail is catered for and the whole experience is stress free. Simply the best rider training I've had by far in a wonderful setting with customer service up there with the best I've ever experienced.

On the riding part, the areas Baz took us, we'd never have seen otherwise. A guided tour of enduro type trails with hill climbs, technical sections, mountain roads, you name it. I had about a year's worth of experience in riding any motorbikes - on and off road - and was by no means a confident rider, in a group of experienced people. Baz still managed to find a way to make the days challenging enough for the whole group and make sure everyone goes away with something new up their sleeve. I've now got more confidence to tackle Scotland, before definitely going back to get some more skills from the Adventure Rider Centre.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Just been back for my 4th trip. Haven’t written a Tripadvisor review for anything before but ARC is worth it. Outstanding service from the moment you make contact with Kaz. The trip runs like clockwork, good Hotel, superb equipment, range of bikes - all of which are in great nick and extremely well looked after by Dave the mechanic. The riding with Baz is varied, flowing, technical, challenging, gnarly (when you want it!) great tuition from Baz on the bikes too, body position, clutch and throttle control and confidence to go and ring its neck! Baz doesn’t mind the bike being thrown around so there’s no protectionism. Highly recommended. Thank you Baz and Kaz.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a 2 day trip with a mate and our wives. The girls had a lovely time at the hotel spa and in the village and we learned more about riding off road in 2 days than we have in years of just doing our own thing. Baz makes everything so logical to understand. He and Kaz are great company even if you wasn't riding bikes. Good people. We'll definitely be back. I'd give it 10 out of 10 if your with your other half or just with your mates

2  Thank Dwight V
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Great tuition from Baz for a novice rider like me. First class bikes and kit plus access to varied & fulfilling riding terrain delivered an excellent 3 days of riding.
Would recommend to any level of rider as the equipment and skills development were absolutely first class.

We were a group of 4 novice off road riders and by the end of day 3 we were injury free and amazed at what we we able to ride safely and with ease.

Mijas is stunning, the accommodation was perfect and the apres riding was a major feature in an overall excellent trip.

Everything from airport collection to airport return is made so easy with the ARC team being accommodating, meeting all of our riding needs before, during and after each day of riding.

1  Thank michaelfleming2112
Reviewed June 21, 2018

A very professional set up, welcoming straight from the transfer from airport to the lovely Mijas hotel with a cold beer and welcome pack. It was a team effort that can't be faulted Kaz ensured everything was slick.
We booked 3 days riding and Baz is an extremely competent rider and gave us time to build our confidence up as I hadn't done any off road prior. The 350cc Husqvarnas were spot on, mint condition, serviced regularly and I know their ability far outweighed mine.
Baz was very patient and gradually increased the difficulty of trails as we progressed. we had regular stops where he gave clear instruction on how to tackle descents and hills. He would demonstrate by showing you the wrong way to deal with something, i.e, too little throttle and too much throttle so you could observe the consequences and then show the right way after talking you through it. Then everybody had a few goes until we nailed it and could progress.
The kit was excellent and when you do inevitably fall off, you don't feel a thing, it was great protection and you did not feel restricted and forgot you were wearing it and well ventilated. The kit was cleaned so well, it appeared to be new.

We had appropriate stops for a cold drink to recharge and discuss our riding amongst the group. Baz is fluent in Spanish, so ordered and paid for all our drinks & lunch, great tapas.
Baz has endless enthusiam and is clearly run on Duracell, this is a man who loves his work and it shows. He would demonstrate some riding and jumps that clearly comes from years of experience. Going up & down hills/mountains that you would think impossible.

The group achieved obstacles that would of soiled my pants on day one, but with his infectious enthusiam and reassurance, you believed and achieved.

I want to come back for some more, ideally with friends, but the wife is open to a family holiday there, as Mijas is so pretty and great bars and restaurants and I could escape for a day or two and not feel that i have deserted them. Apparently it has a great beach but as soon as we rode back to the rider centre, we had a cold beer waiting and then a lift back to the Mijas hotel to jump in the pool.

Baz also took loads of great photos of us all and forwarded them on via Dropbox, a few attached.

Considering the quality of training, kit, bikes and professionalism, you would be a fool to go elsewhere.

2  Thank Clive G
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Just bin back to ride with Baz and his team again .as before spot on very professional. Can not say enough about these guys.home from home.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Had a day riding with Baz this week

Great day out more on the technical side than long trails as provided by some other companies on the area

Baz is a very experienced rider and spends time helping you with your riding ability on different terrain

Kaz provided the very professional organisation behind the scenes

Top day