Stayed at the Ritz in StL Dec 27th and 28th. While checking in I mentioned that my wife, who was traveling with me, really enjoyed the Bulgari bath soap/shampoo etc.. Isabel Desantos, the front desk person who checked me in, made the comment that they had moved to their own brand but then quickly made a call and before we were in our suite they had substituted all the RC soaps for Bulgari. My wife was very pleased. This was only our second stay but it lives up their creedo where the genuine care of their guests is their number one priority. It "Feels" so different from a JW or W and is light years ahead of a regular Marriott.
1.A warm and sincere greeting. Use the guest's name.
2.Anticipation and fulfillment of each guest's needs.
3.Fond farewell. Give a warm good-bye and use the guest's name.
Isabel fulfilled the three steps and while they are in transition for a GM their Front of House Manager, Peter Forder, should make sure she is recognized for her genuine effort.
I stayed on points as it was personal but for now on I'll stay there when doing business in St. Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entranced by stunning chandeliers, graceful marble, and deep, rich woods, one immediately understands how The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis became an icon in this city dubbed "The Gateway to the West." Amid the warm ambiance of our luxury hotel, guests are transported to an elegant and refined era, one that is alive and well in this adventurous Midwestern city. Suddenly you feel inspired to linger over a martini, close a business arrangement, or just give wild abandon to the senses. Situated in the heart of Clayton, MO, which boasts a prestigious business district and affluent suburban residences, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis is considered one of the finest luxury hotels near Downtown St. Louis. Treasured by residents for its famed Lobby Lounge featuring a martini bar with over 200 martinis and hand-rolled sushi, private cigar club, and gracious service, it is no surprise that The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis has consistently earned the distinguished Four-Star rating from Forbes Travel Guide Star Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Hotel Clayton
- Ritz Saint Louis
- Ritz-Carlton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Clayton, Saint Louis, MO