1,091 results
All reviews game room waffles hardwood floors omelet free arcade clayton plaza breakfast buffet indoor outdoor pool st louis the shuttle driver restaurant staff bed was comfortable under construction an older hotel forest park definitely stay here again exercise room
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

My father fell and was in Barnes hospital while my Step Mother lives in Clayton. Typically stay at the Hampton in Clayton but this was sold out so I found this hotel online. The price was low but the room was a little dated. I have to say that the personnel were great and the included breakfast was outstanding - The made to order omelet was as good as it gets. Unlike some other chain properties, this breakfast had room and good food. My room and hallways need updating.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

From the helpful and kind ladies at the front desk to the shuttle driver, everyone I encountered during my stay went above and beyond to be helpful. I highly recommend. Great location, close to everything and lots of choices for restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I recently stayed at this hotel for while in town for my cousins wedding! the staff were amazing! Alisa Ingram, Symantha feeler and Mark H. they all went over and beyond to make sure:
- we had 2 rooms side by side (Did it all at check in)
- always friendly and helpful
- help us with receiving the gifts at the front desk

Never have i felt so at home while staying at a hotel!

Thank you guys,i hope yall come visit in VANCOUVER CADANA!!!!!

Room tip: Best price and still within the great part of town
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

A friend and I stayed for a business trip (we are artists and were exhibiting at another hotel). The room was very clean and kept clean throughout our stay. The breakfast was more than ample, well-served, and one does not have to make one's own pancakes or waffles! The parking is curious, yes. The validation of the tickets allows for ins/outs and is free on the weekend. The Guestbook (the group to which this independent hotel belongs) remits 5% or so of the cost of the room after one joins the service, so that took off a bit of the edge off the cost as the price listed on the website and on the various services differs as I write this. This was my second time at the hotel; and when the conference is in Clayton next year, I will probably stay here.

Room tip: We were in the main building...using elevator B...easier to get to.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2019

This property is not worth $150 a night! The property is very dated and in need of attention! Our room had NO vented window. Instead, there was a stained glass insert with a hole. The cast iron tub was chipped. The carpeting and chair in the room were dirty. To top it off, the walls were paper thin! We heard WAY too much from our neighbors. Breakfast was included, but it was only so so. Next time, we’ll stay across the street at the Sheraton.

Date of stay: July 2019