“Fabulous crepes”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Fishers, Indiana
“Fabulous crepes”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was looking for a place to have brunch and hang out for a few minutes, and from an online review I read this sounded like the perfect place. And it was!

I tried the Mont Blanc crepe - a huge wrap filled with chicken, mushrooms, red onions, and a delicious cream sauce. I also had a skinny vanilla latte, and took a nutella/banana dessert crepe to go, which I ate over the next two days, and it was also delicious.

The atmosphere is bustling bakery/cafe, but there's an abundance of seating, so I tucked myself into a corner table and was able to eat and read undisturbed. I hung out for about an hour early in the afternoon on a Sunday, and never felt pushed to leave.

It was just what I was looking for, and I'll definitely plan to go back again when I'm in town. After all, I still need to try the quiche!

Visited March 2014

PA
“Crepes for Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My daughter, a local college student, had heard very good reviews from her classmates. As always, we look for restaurants that offer a good selection of gluten-free items for my wife and daughter. Four of us selected a different crepe and all were very pleased with our choice. I was the only one that chose a non-fruit offering - bacon, egg, and Swiss cheese on a buckwheat crepe. The serving sizes are ample, coffee is very good, and the staff very friendly. We arrived around 8:30 on a Sunday morning and beat the breakfast rush, but there are plenty of places to sit. Also, take your time to look at all the offerings on the chalkboard menu - lots of neat combinations. You have the option to build your own as well. Great place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CompleteCC
appleton
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Big selection of creeps and sandwiches. Second time here, just as good as the first time. Next time I am in Clayton I will be back. This place is much like honey honey in San Francisco.

Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wow! Better Than Paris!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Trip Advisor reviews led us to the City Coffee House and Creperie. The crepes were the best we have eaten anywhere, including Paris, France.
The savory crepes included so many options, it was hard to choose. The chicken, Havarti, and spinach crepe finishes with a raspberry sauce was outstanding. My son sampled an egg, chorizo, avocado medley that was equally terrific.
When you enter, get into line to order at the counter.
Don't miss this place when you are in Saint Louis!

• Visited February 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Nice Little Gem!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Found this little breakfast experience by happenstance on our last day in St Louis. Crepes were delicious. They offered a great selection of sweet and savory crepes, and breakfast sandwiches as well. We loved the atmosphere of this little breakfast nook. Definitely recommend!

• Visited November 2013