“A great place for a fun breakfast/brunch”

City Coffee House & Creperie
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Clayton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Went with a group of friends and had a really good brunch. We each ordered something different and then tried them all! The St Louis Crepe is wonderful, a little rich but delicious! The Tuscany was also delicious. This is certainly a place to go back to so we can work our way through the wide variety of crepes.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Sunday brunch or any old lunch, this place is delightful. Great food and a decent price in an area I expected to pay a lot more. We all had crepes. They were generous portions with great ingredients. My Santa Fe was super. The menu has plenty of variety. The salads and sandwiches looked good but they'll have to wait. You order at the counter and the food is delivered in a reasonable time. The coffees were great too. My daughter and her husband shared one because they had eaten a late lunch. Very satisfying!

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I've lived in St. Louis my whole life and just recently visited City Coffee House & Creperie. For $6-$10, you can get the best crepe you have ever had! They are huge, high-quality crepes served fairly quickly.

It can be packed at breakfast time sometimes, but well worth it. Tons of free weekend parking in lot next door (pay during the week).

The coffee actually isn't very good, but the crepes are the best!

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I've been here multiple times and decided to review it to help out others. City Coffee House and Creperie is an incredible way to start the day, and I highly recommend it! The crepes are larger than the typical crepe you would get in Paris, but there's nothing wrong with that. The menu is very extensive and I bet you can make your own too (I've never tried, but I know they do substitutes). Whether savory or sweet, the crepes are tasty and can be made with either original or buckwheat batter. I'd recommend Provence with buckwheat and Freedom with original batter. Prices are very reasonable, the Provence probably has at least 5 dollars of brie in it, if not more, and is priced at only $7.60! Simply put, I make crepes myself often and still want to taste their creations!

1  Thank Cardinals_Fan24
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I never knew you could make so many different kinds of crepes. The choices on the menu were amazing. Both my wife and I loved our crepes. You could go there every day for a month and not have the same crepes twice. We'll be back. The buckwheat crepes were very good. The only criticism was that it was a little loud inside because the place was so packed.