“Great service and food!!!”
Review of Oceano Bistro

Oceano Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceano Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maryland Ave.
Description: We are St. Louis' premiere fresh fish bistro. Our chefs, in partnership with fisherman, farmers and food artisans have searched the worlds' seas to bring to the St. Louis area what is enjoyed by those who live on the coasts.
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I live a few blocks from this restraunt and eat there about once a month.
The food is always amazing, service is great and the atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. I would recommend this restraunt to anyone looking for an overall perfect dinning experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This restaurant had amazing food, but the atmosphere was horrible. Our server treated us like we were teenagers who couldnt pay our bill, when in reality we are in our late twenties. We were dressed well, had manners, were polite, yet he still seemed hesitant. Yes, this is a very expensive restaurant, but not the most expensive we have ever been to, nor was it the nicest. 90 percent of the people there were older (50-60) and had their noses to the ceiling, so I can see why he treated us like we didn't belong, but it was still disconcerting.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

In Chesterfield, the food is terribly overpriced, and the atmosphere is spaced out . The menu was limited. Although my friend and I both ordered the Lobster Risotto (which was basically a rice dish wiht a dollop of lobster in the middle) -- she was served hers later than mine, as they served her salad when they brought my entre... what's up with that??? Then when they brought her Lobster Risotto -- it had twice the lobster that they served to me. The waiter just thought the bread was oh-so -- and believe me I have had better! My thumbs are down and I would recommend that folks find something better....Red Lobster beats them out 10 to 1.

1  Thank startracer
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Oceano is the definitions of Class, Taste, Great Atmosphere, Fine Dining, Hospitality, Utmost Quality, Superb Service and Exquisite Presentation in every imaginable way possible! Now, the only challenge is determining which is better - the Clayton or the Chesterfield location.

1  Thank Bennett109
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Great food...we had prawns, mussels, halibut, and scallops at the table. It was all delicious with attention to detail with every dish. The broth that the mussels are in is the best I've ever tried. Fresh daily and you can taste it. Gary was incredible !! Attentive, funny, and so knowledgable. Can't wait to go back.