“Very very good!”

BARcelona Tapas Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
BARcelona Tapas Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maryland and Forsyth
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited during WUSTL graduation. We took 8 to dinner on a very busy Thursday night in the midst of graduations week. Food was quite good and service was more than adequate. Very please and would return. Be sure to make a reservation, can be rather busy

1  Thank MEMcN

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Get a reservation or sit at the bar
The environment is vibrant loud with all ages in sight
Great food
Live music when I was here with Spanish guitar. It was a great experience.
My bar tender was attentive and quick with my order

1  Thank Jaime U
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I were in search of a fabulous tapas restaurant in STL. Barcelona came highly recommended. What a great experience!! Every dish we ordered was beyond our expectations: fried artichokes, mussels (we asked for bread to soak up the yummy tomato-based broth), Spanish ham and cheese platter, and our favorite, the Spanish sausages. Yummy!! Also, we were susprised by the large portions. We each ordered a dessert: tres leches and the bread pudding. Tres leches was just OK...the actual cake part was quite dry. Bread pudding was very rich and very tasty. I would order that again in a heartbeat. The only thing I didn't like was their sangria. WAY too much ice in the glass and it was totally watered down. Not worth it! Overall, we loved the fun environment, great service and fantastic food. Can't wait to return!!

1  Thank Emmiewg
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped here the other day for lunch. We ate here once before for dinner but were not as impressed. We shared the Valencia Paella and a couple of other items. Service was good, food was refreshing.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a pasta dish had a strong paste taste
No other spice only flavor was the sausage the server looked over tasked place was small from what i saw