“Tapas at its best”

BARcelona Tapas Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
BARcelona Tapas Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maryland and Forsyth
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place has been around for years serving great Tapas. Always a huge crowd here. Usually you have a huge choice of options.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice selection of Tapas, reasonable priced and larger portion sizes than we usually see in similar restaurants. Service friendly and helpful. Sangria pretty good, mild, nothing outstanding.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was one of the only places open on the Sunday night we went out. Great food and service, some live music, and great atmosphere. The night however, will always be remembered for the girl who invited herself to our table, and then spent the next 30 minutes sidling up to the guy with the full plate, and finishing the food off. I haven't laughed as much for ages (afterwards). She was a little under the weather, but watching the internal mind games of - will I, wont I, before giving in and attacking, was priceless. Even drinking the sauteed mushroom juice down - cant beat live entertainment in Clayton. Sensacional noche BARcelona!

1  Thank Losrobos
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I think you have to be a fan of this style food. It wasn't a good fit for me. I was hoping the desserts would save me, but they didn't taste very good to me either.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband prefers soccer over football and baseball. this was a great place for a early happy hour to relax before dinner. Problem was we filled up on the appetizers and weren't hungry for dinner! Prices were great. Friendly staff. The crowd got younger and louder as the evening progressed, so we old fogies departed around 7:30.