“Brazilian fun”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Brazilian fun”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very attentive staff and owner! I have been here twice. The food is delicious. A great value if you come hungry!! Come check it out!

Edwardsville, Illinois, United States
“Authentic Experience! You have to try it!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My friends and I had a night out at Brazikat and we had a blast. The servers were very much in tune with what we liked, plus they were clean-cut and dressed in sophisticated uniforms. The salad bar was fine, but we didn't really want to fill up on salad, since we were really there for all the different meats and seafood they serve. I tried so many different items I couldn't even remember the name of my favorite one-they all were very satisfying and filled us to the max! And to our surprise, the owner was making his rounds to all the tables. He was extremely friendly and insisted we ask for him if there were any problems. I am very confused about the other insensitive reviews because the Brazikat we went to was wonderful and all of us plan on going there again on our next night out!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“great for valentines day”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

i enjoyed my experience at brazikat. for valentuines day, they had a special feast going on and that was all you could order, and it was good. in addition to the meats they sreved, they also served two types of prepared shimp. i will say that my wife in i have been to texas de brazil in memphis and south beach, and we have been to fogo de chao in atlanta, and this place's selection didn't have the variety of those places, especially the cold bar. but in Brazikat's defense, they were only offering a specific selection that night. the meats were good; they could stand to be seasoned more, but they were good. like i said before, the cold bar was lacking, and it didn't offer half of the items the other brazillian restaurants offered. all, in all, i would go back because this restaurant is just starting out and i think they were good, but i think they will get better.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Stay away from Brazikat!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife wanted to have her birthday party in a Brazilian restaurant serving Churrasco. It appeared that Bacana Brazil that she initially had in mind went out of business and I found Brazikat - be the only other Brazilian Churrascaria in St.Louis.…Read more I have to admit that my overall experience with Brazikat was very bad, I am very disappointed with the place and would never go there again.

My wife wanted to have her birthday party in a Brazilian restaurant serving Churrasco. It appeared that Bacana Brazil that she initially had in mind went out of business and I found Brazikat - be the only other Brazilian Churrascaria in St.Louis. After checking the menu on the website, I called the place, talked to the owner and everything sounded very promising. I talked to my wife and we went ahead and reserved the party.
What a mistake! On the party day after all guests arrived, admired the design and the atmosphere of the place and everybody made orders, either classical meat Churrasco or seafood/fish served in Churrasco style, the disaster started. Those who ordered classical meat Churrasco were served mostly with either chicken or sausages, no beef, lamb or pork was seen for at least an hour. Asking our server didn't help and I had to go to the kitchen and demand what we paid for. Still only couple of meat choices was brought with the interval of 40 minutes (the menu advertised about 18 different meats coming non stop and we were hardly served 5). Those who ordered seafood/fish Churrasco meal were even in a worse situation - all fish they were served was rotten and stinky as a hell. Still the stuff had a nerve to serve it without any excuse. After the first type of wish went to trash and we all were complaining to the rotten product, the second and third fishes served were at the same quality. No apology was made to us, they just took the dishes back. When it was time for the birthday cake, the cake was served on an empty table and 30 more minutes everybody was waited for either coffee or tea.
It was the worst restaurant experience in my life, not to mention it was a special occasion, we had many guests and the prices were far from cheap. I didn't want to make a scandal in front of our guests but I did expected an apology and some compensation for the disaster the party turned out to be. We got nothing like that - the owner disappeared and we were given the full bill for all the rotten food we threw away and the bad service we got.
Nobody from our guests would ever go back to this nasty place. And I would not recommend anyone to approach this so called restaurant either if you want to have a quality food and good service.

12 Thank Vadim P
“Brazikat is Brilliant!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Brazikat is a new Brazilian steakhouse (and seafood) in Clayton, MO (St Louis suburb) that is a great addition to the dining choices here. Our experience was wonderful on our "adults only" evening. Although, families are welcome, we chose to dine with friends. Each of us ordered the ultimate feast which is a night of overindulgence of meat, meat and more meat. Each of these cooked to perfection, in my mind. The meat is served on a giant skewer which is brought around by "gauchos" (I may have spelled this wrong) who cut off a slice of meat for you to try. If you want more, just ask. This happens time and time again until you choose to stop the feast. We started with Cajun chicken, followed by Parmesan Chicken, Sirloin, Bacon wrapped filet, Bacon Wrapped Chicken, Picanha (house favorite) and Lamb...this is just a sampling of our abundant choices. The meal is complimented with Brazilian mashed potatoes and a food/salad bar. Great additions but (for me) not needed with the amount of meat offerings that were available.

Our waiter that evening (Todd) was excellent. there when needed and gone when not. He continued to check that all was ok and never rushed us to go, even though we were there much longer than anticipated. A good meal and evening can never be rushed! He is truly an asset to this establishment. Lucas (a gaucho) stopped by to chat during and after our meal to see if we enjoyed our experience. A pleasant young man with a heart of gold and a real feel for the guests. Sam Barakat (the owner) makes it a point to come out from behind the scenes and meet with the patrons. We felt this was a very nice touch and showed he cared about his guests. Sam has a passion for what he does and it surely shows through his food and his workers.

In summary, delicious food, phenomenal staff and an evening to remember! If you come out of this place hungry...It's your own fault! We are already planning our return visit!

6 Thank Michele K